Published on June 21, 2016
1. better, faster, and safer with Office 365 BUSINESS Learn how working with a Microsoft National Solutions Provider can help your organization drive key results with innovative solutions, expert migration services and continued managed support. @SADASYSTEMS SADA–SYSTEMS /SADASYSTEMSINC +SADASYSTEMS
2. WHY MICROSOFT OFFICE 365? Microsoft Office 365 combines the familiar Office desktop suite with powerful cloud-based communications and collaboration capabilities allowing web and mobile accessibility. Microsoft cloud services give you access to everything you need to keep your business running smoothly. Whether your team is onsite or on-the-go, you can access documents, email, calendars, contacts, and team sites as well as host web conferences. Move your office to the cloud and watch your business rise to the top.
3. WHY SADA SYSTEMS? SADA Systems is an award–winning Microsoft National Solutions Provider (NSP) and Cloud Solutions Provider with Gold Competencies. Our expertise with Office 365 and unique understanding of aligning cloud solutions for business environments has helped organizations large and small use technology to thrive in their industries.
4. CASE STUDIES Your cloud transformation journey is key to your business success. Working with an expert solutions provider like SADA Systems is fundamental to gaining ROI from your technology investment through successful migration and change management. Learn how we’ve improved business operations and driven key results and ROI for our clients.
5. ST.JOHN KNITS “SADA helped us comprehensively assess our situation prior to the migration and gave us sound guidance throughout the implementation.” Scott Huckleberry, Chief Information Officer, St. John Knits St. John is an American luxury house that was founded in 1962 on their simple yet elegant knit dress. The company employs about 2,000 people and is vertically integrated with workshops, offices and stores worldwide.
6. challenge • Company running on Exchange Server 2003, a near-obsolete system • Departments operating on different versions of Office, causing inconsistencies • Retail locations struggled with outdated version of Outlook Web Access • Wanted to empower employees with collaborative tools solution • Needed a migration that would disrupt business processes as little as possible • Chose Microsoft Office 365 due to employee familiarity with Office programs, security features and additional solutions • Realized that Office 365 would eliminate the cost and IT burden of updates and hosting, while providing admin controls • Microsoft recommended SADA Systems as an implementation partner • SADA Systems implemented their 365in90™ program, a detailed implementation plan designed to deploy Office 365 in 90 days or less
7. results • Savings in time and expenses, and an increase in productivity • The migration has relieved the IT team o Less time spent on email and update support issues, more time for strategic projects o Fewer problems with IT infrastructure and downtime • Primed corporate locations for better collaboration across teams with Skype, OneDrive, and SharePoint
8. WOODRUFF- SAWYER & CO. “SADA is one of the best vendors out there, and contributed great value in making this project a success. Everyone on the SADA team was dedicated to getting Office 365 and Azure running smoothly to effectively drive innovation within our business.” Jerry Chow, Director of IT, Woodruff-Sawyer & Co. Woodruff-Sawyer & Co. has been delivering leading- edge insurance brokerage and services since their establishment in 1918. With more than 95 years of dedicated service, the organization today has grown to over 400 employees and 10 offices across the United States.
9. challenge • Ran on sluggish Microsoft Exchange on–premise • Storing files in inboxes maxed out email storage capacity • Multiple power failures disrupted business while IT worked to get the system back up solution • Worked with SADA Systems to gain insight into Office 365 and Azure’s flexibility and productivity capabilities • SADA migrated users to Office 365 without disruption to business • SADA upgraded infrastructure with backup and disaster recovery solutions • Expanded its footprint on Azure by: o Enabling Remote Desktop Services o Connecting faster with Azure Express Route
10. results • Employees were impressed by the familiarity and ease of use the new Outlook and Office online • IT team saw significantly fewer reports of technical issues or mailbox capacity constraints • After the Office 365 environment was firmly established, Woodruff-Sawyer’s Helpdesk call volume saw a 33% decrease
11. PHENOMENEX “With Office 365, our users have access to the latest, cloud-based tools in order to communicate and work together effectively - anywhere in the world.” Juan Martinez, Information and Technology Manager, Phenomenex With physical offices in 12 different countries and distributors in 62, Phenomenex has proven themselves as a global leader and innovator in scientific research and manufacturing.
12. challenge • Windows Server 2003 was quickly approaching end–of–life • New locations required new infrastructure systems which taxed resources • Experiencing 3–4 email outages a year • Users complained about incompatibilities & struggled to work effectively solution • SADA Systems recommended Office 365 to address challenges • Implemented Office 365 globally to connect internationally distributed teams and increase collaboration • Removed the need to continue upgrading their servers, systems, and software – updates are done automatically • New locations could be up and running in a fraction of the time
13. results • $60,000 in annual savings by avoiding licensing, upgrades, and time spent managing servers • Bypassed startup costs and set up new email within a week • Employees enjoying freedom & functionality of cloud and collaborative tools
14. WESTECH “SADA Systems was very responsive and we were able to get everything implemented very quickly, which was a very big deal to us. The fact that SADA Systems was able to complete this in 70 days was a huge value-add.” Logan Turner, Senior Systems Engineer, WesTech WesTech is a globally established company that engineers and manufactures water treatment equipment. WesTech’s worldwide presence leads them to operate offices throughout North America, South Africa, India, China, and Brazil.
15. challenge • Storage space was becoming more and more tight with on–premise servers • Did not have an adequate archive solution • Uptime was issue, with IT working outside of business hours to maintain systems • As a global company, users needed access to email anytime & anywhere solution • WesTech chose Office 365 due to familiarity, additional mailbox and storage space, and accessibility/mobility capabilities • SADA Systems transitioned WesTech to Office 365 efficiently and without disrupting their business through SADA’s 365in90™ program • SADA provided Admin training and support, completing the project within 70 days
16. results • IT now saves 5-10 hours/month and $10,000/year by not managing on-premise servers • Quick backup implementation • Users adapted to the new system easily with SADA’s training and support • Increased internal and external collaboration with Skype for Business
17. CONTACT SADA SYSTEMS TODAY TO GET A FREE CLOUD ASSESSMENT AND START YOUR OFFICE 365 MIGRATION TO THE CLOUD. MIGRATE TO OFFICE 365 WITH EMAIL PHONE 818.927.3660 FOLLOW US GET YOUR ASSESSMENT @SADASYSTEMS SADA–SYSTEMS /SADASYSTEMSINC +SADASYSTEMS