Published on January 25, 2016
1. NRF News 26.1.2016 Tiina Honkiniemi
2. Contents Top 5 Retail Trends to Watch in 2016 Study - Brave New World of Unified Commerce The Future of the Digital Store The Case for Customer-Centric Commerce Pictures from the Store Tour Video – Bricks and Mortar in a Digital World
3. Top 5 Retail Trends to Watch in 2016
4. 4,8 billion individuals globally will use a mobile phone In the US, 30% of sales will have a mobile cross-channel component Retailers will adopt a mobile first mindset The pressure will be on retailers to tap new technologies to serve consumers in context they already are, not where brands find it convenient to serve them An essential part of developing a successful product or brand Digital marketing departments are expected to grow – bring marketing experience infused with technology to a retail marketing team An evolution is taking place – spending on digital media continues to move at a rapid pace from traditional to digital products and services Increased investment and growth in analytics capabilities New and varied types of business data are becoming available and quickly accessible Value of data-driven decisions is becoming a mindset with c-level decision makers Analytics is built-into most leading CRM solutions Digital Strategy Analytics & Data-Driven DecisioningMobile First
5. Wearables are showing up everywhere, new and evolved products hit the market A/R, Augmented Reality could provide additional value delivery via the retailer’s mobile apps and catalogs Beacons are among the most important new mobile technologies helping real- world merchants win back sales A new reality where objects are interconnected and tech- enabled IoT will allow companies to measure , collect and analyze an ever-increasing variety of data - structured and unstructured IoT will revolutionize the methods by which retail companies target, engage and interact with consumers IoTFun-Tech
6. Study – Brave New World of Unified Commerce
7. The Future of the Digital Store
8. The Case for Customer- Centric Commerce
9. Pictures from the Store Tour
13. Video - Bricks and Mortar in a Digital World
A quick look at industry stories from the past month — the latest, the greatest and the just plain news-worthy.
NRF's 2016 economic forecast projects retail industry sales to grow 3.1 percent, higher than the 10-year average of 2.7 percent. Online and other non-store ...
NRF has been established to provide research leadership in the country and to provide funding support on a competitive basis to researchers in the country.
The National Research Foundation (NRF) was established as an independent government agency, through the National Research Foundation Act (Act No 23 of 1998).
The NRF have teamed up with Social Talent offering a one day bootcamp in Social Media The tutor for this bootcamp is their guru Holly Fawcett Course size ...
The NRF and the Department of Science and Technology (DST) led a delegation to Oman to participate in the Agri-biotech and Water Researchers’ Conference ...
The best analysis of NRF's stock. By the biggest community of pro and individual investors. Includes the bull case, bear case, breaking news.
[NRF has become a leading producer of radiators, radiator cores, air coolers, oil coolers, box coolers and air conditioning components.]
New Products: Zu Beginn des Monats August hat NRF 44 neue Qualitätsprodukte aufgenommen, die in Kürze verfügbar sein werden.Für weitere Informationen ...
Updated news for NorthStar Realty Finance Corp. - including NRF company news, press releases and other industry & stock market news.