Published on July 11, 2016
1. Company Info – ZPE Systems, Inc. NodeGrid Service Processor by ZPE Systems, Inc.
2. Company Info – ZPE Systems, Inc. NODEGRID SERVICE PROCESSOR • Vendor-Neutral Access Normalization and Control Service Processors Servers, PDUs, Network Sensors (IoT) • HTML5 viewer (No Java) for IPMI SoL/KVM, WEB & Console. Virtual Media • Horizontal & Vertical Scaling and Auto-discovery Configuration Zero-Touch Provisioning, PXE Boot Recovery, System Configuration Checksum, Puppet/Chef Cloud Clustering scalability with SSO (Single Sign-On) between appliances • Policy-based Authentication, Authorization and Auditing Online and off-line secure data/event logging for Regulatory Compliance Customizable, multiple access levels and user-group roles with AD/LDAP • Automatic Event Tracking and Actionable Data Notification of fault conditions & Alerts. Detect patterns and take actions with custom scripts • Solid HW Configuration and Multi-vendor devices 48x 1Gb + 4x 10Gb ETH; Intel CPU, Broadcom Helix 4 switching silicon Power: Cyclades/Avocent, Raritan/Legrand, ServerTech, Emerson, APC/Schneider Modern 64-bit Linux with direct shell access Docker-optimized for quick and flexible application integration
3. Company Info – ZPE Systems, Inc. Designed for: Network Admins, Sys Admins, IT Admins, Security Managers, Data Center, Lab & Colo Managers, DevOps, Engineers
4. Company Info – ZPE Systems, Inc NODEGRID SERVICE PROCESSOR Designed for Network Admins, Sys Admins, IT Admins, Security Managers, Data Center, Lab & Colo Managers, DevOps, Engineers
5. Company Info – ZPE Systems, Inc. KEY HARDWARE FEATURES 48x 1Gb, 4x 10Gb network ports on 1U rack-mountable appliance High performance port login: <1 sec on SSH, <3 sec on Telnet 1,000 simultaneous sessions Failover to 4G/LTE USB modem of your choice Intel CPU, Broadcom’s Helix 4 switching silicon 1+1 redundant and hot swappable AC PSU 2+1 redundant and hot swappable FANs Network supported features ▪ Routing with Multiple Routing Table capability ▪ Interface Bonding for Failover / Throughput ▪ Bridge Mode for Cascading Network Devices ▪ Failover to 4G/LTE USB modem 1 management port, 1 console port, 1 USB 2.0 port
6. Company Info – ZPE Systems, Inc. KEY SOFTWARE FEATURES Secure in-band and out-of-band access to management ports Modern 64-bit Linux Kernel - web, command line (CLI) and Linux shell Zero Touch Provisioning (ZTP) for fast and easy setup, Integration with Puppet and Chef HTML5 viewer (No Java) for IPMI SoL and KVM, WEB, Console. Virtual Media Service Processor Servers: iDRAC/Dell, ILO/HP, CIMC USC/Cisco, ILOM/Oracle, IMM/IBM, IPMI Vendor-neutral power management: Cyclades/Avocent, Raritan/Legrand, ServerTech, APC/Schneider PDU’s environmental sensors and networking sensors Policy-based authorization and authentication via AD/LDAP Data logging, Event notification and Alarms. Actionable data and custom scripts via Linux shell access Auto-discovery of network devices HTTPS, SSH, optional HTTP and Telnet DeviceURL™ bookmarks and NodeIQ™ natural language search for managed devices Licensed Features for Additional Value: Docker-optimized for quick, flexible application integration, without impeding core functionality Cloud clustering of managed devices
7. Company Info – ZPE Systems, Inc. SECURITY FEATURES X.509 SSH certificate support Selectable 4096-bit encrypted cryptographic protocols: TLSv1.2, TLSv1.1, TLSv1 Selectable cypher suite levels: high, medium, low, custom SSL VPN – Client and Server Local, AD/LDAP, RADIUS, TACACS+, Kerberos authentication Local, backup-user authentication support User-access lists per network device Group/role-based authorization: AD/LDAP, RADIUS, TACACS+ Granular authorization for port access, power access, appliance privilege Firewall - IP packet and security filtering, IP forwarding support configurable System configuration checksum System event syslog Custom security with secure default settings Strong password enforcement
8. Direct access by TCP port, device name and IPv4/IPv6 alias address console session sharing with configurable sharing notification Command line interface (CLI) or HTML5 device viewer Device custom field support and natural language search, device icon configuration Cloud clustering across multiple NodeGrids DeviceURL™ bookmarks Break-over SSH support Embedded power control Company Info – ZPE Systems, Inc. ROBUST DEVICE ACCESS
9. Company Info – ZPE Systems, Inc ROBUST DEVICEACCESS – Web
10. Company Info – ZPE Systems, Inc. BENEFITS Minimizes MTTR, downtime and expenses with secure, centralized remote device access and control Increases site reliability with open industry standard hardware, and simplified easy-to-use software Remote vendor-neutral power control embedded on session (hot keys) or via web (buttons) Avoid travel and access your device anytime and anywhere over the network Increase productivity by accessing all your devices from a clustered system for a complete asset view Increase security with encrypted, logged access to devices Self-healing system based on actionable data and triggers Extended automation and custom scripts based on actionable real-time data and alert triggers Search for any device information, including custom fields, to quickly access your device Easy integration with 3rd party management tools via APIs and CLI Add further value with licensed features like Docker, Clustering and Managed Devices
11. Company Info – ZPE Systems, Inc. ZPE SYSTEMS, INC. Address: 39420 Liberty Street, Suite 252B Fremont, CA 94538 United States Toll Free: +1 844 497 3797 Phone: +1 510 298 3022 www.zpesystems.com Sales Inquiries firstname.lastname@example.org Support Inquires email@example.com Information Inquires firstname.lastname@example.org CONTACT INFO NodeGrid Service Processor http://www.zpesystems.com/products/nodegrid-service-processor/ Schedule a demo http://www.zpesystems.com/products/nodegrid-manager/schedule- my-nodegrid-manager-demo/
12. Company Info – ZPE Systems, Inc. ZPE Systems is the data center industry’s first provider of Software Defined Infrastructure to manage physical and virtual IT devices. The company’s NodeGrid platform simplifies day zero deployment, configuration, access and control of in-band and out-of-band compute, network, storage and power infrastructures. ZPE’s NodeGrid Manager software provides vendor-neutral OOB management of all sizes and densities of computing environments. NodeGrid Serial Console enables OOB control of serial devices. ZPE’s NodeGrid [CI] hardware protects investments in converged infrastructure with timely access and control to all IT device pools. NodeGrid Flex and NodeGrid Bold provide OOB to devices at the edge of the network. NodeGrid USB provides a high-density USB type C mobility development cycle environment. ZPE provides smart, consolidated IT management solutions which reduce CAPEX/OPEX. The company is headquartered in Fremont, California with presence in UK, Germany, Japan, Netherlands, Brazil and India. ZPE Systems, the ZPE logo and NodeGrid are registered trademarks or trademarks of ZPE Systems. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners. ABOUT
ZPE Systems unveiled NodeGrid Service Processor TM at Cisco Live! 2016 – An IPMI, BMC and IoT management solution geared towards servers ...
ZPE Systems unveiled NodeGrid Service ProcessorTM at Cisco Live! 2016 – An IPMI, BMC and IoT management solution geared towards servers ...
ZPE Systems Unveils NodeGrid Service Processor – A BMC management platform inspired by the Open Compute Project. ZPE Systems Unveils NodeGrid Service ...
ZPE Systems Unveils NodeGrid Service Processor - A BMC management platform inspired by the Open Compute Project. ZPE Systems unveiled NodeGrid ...
ZPE Systems Unveils NodeGrid Service Processor – A BMC management platform inspired by the Open Compute Project. By: Business Wire. Jul. 11, 2016 01:30 PM.
ZPE Systems Unveils NodeGrid Service Processor ... LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ZPE Systems unveiled NodeGrid Service ProcessorTM at Cisco Live! 2016 ...
NodeGrid USB™ NodeGrid Service Processor ... NodeGrid Manager. Key Features. Secure console access & control; Single consolidated interface;
NodeGrid Manager saves you time, money, rackspace and hassle with Secure, Vendor-Neutral Access and Control of Physical and Virtual IT Infrastructures.
Bombardier C Series Aircraft Reaches for the Stars With Historic First Passenger Flight From Dublin to Zurich 12:12AM ET on Monday Jun 06, 2016 by Marketwire