Published on August 30, 2015
1. Nigerian Government Intermediary Services
2. What we do 100% 100% 100% We act as an independent intermediary to help citizens gain access to Nigerian government services online. 100% Creativity TeamWork Communication Initiative Nigerian Government Intermediary Services www.ngis.com.ng N-GIS
3. Basic Definition Ads Value Typically the intermediary offers some added value to the transaction that may not be possible by direct trading An Intermediary An intermediary acts as a conduit for goods or services offered by a supplier or government to a consumer or citizens. Nigerian Government Intermediary Services www.ngis.com.ng WE ADD VALUE TO OBTAINING GOVERNMENT SERVICES IN NIGERIA
4. 1 Manual Application Process Applying for most services from government today involves physical visit to offices and completing forms manually 2 Little or No Status Communication You’ll literarily have to chase for status updates and in most cases, there is no one to even call. 3 None or Vague Guidance and Instructions The entire process appears to be setup for you to fail; no guidance or accompanying notes are vague and lack clarity Nigerian Government Intermediary Services www.ngis.com.ng Current ChallengesIn obtaining government services in Nigeria
5. We have converted all the application forms for government services into web formats making it easy to complete 24x7 We will support you all through the process with information that will ensure you succeed in your application You will receive frequent status updates automatically sent to your mobile phone via sms and email We allow you to focus on your business whilst we do the running around on your behalf Nigerian Government Intermediary Services www.ngis.com.ng How we add valueOur offering provides a simple solution to all the challenges
6. Nigerian Government Intermediary Services www.ngis.com.ng FeaturesWhat do we offer on our government services portal N-GIS Trust and Delivery Focused Application Submissions Document Downloads Requests for Proposals Proposal Response Support
7. Try us today 0 803 912 0432 0 705 379 4772 0 345 5464 8788 firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org 9 Ganges Street Maitama, Abuja
Powertech Intermediary Services International Ltd is an indigenous Company, based in Port Harcourt, offering in the Nigerian Territory its products and ...
Alleviating the Compliance Burden of US FATCA on Nigeria's Financial Services Industry A Case for Government Intervention. Nigerian ... Intermediary ...
Delivering Digital Government Services ... as an independent intermediary e-government service ... for Nigerian government services, ...
At the Intermediary Stage ... The UK-Nigeria Remittance Corridor has an equal dominance of ... The Nigerian government is engaging its diaspora to help ...
Nigerian schoolgirls: jihadis 'willing to consider ... with a government intermediary, ... Nigerian government is coming under ...
... which operates internal Nigerian services and ... Although the Nigerian government plans to raise its ... complex network of intermediary ...
The Nigerian financial industry had been in existence since before the country ... supervision from the government. ... intermediary services and so ...
Attempts by the Nigerian government and the Boko Haram militia to peacefully resolve a three-year-old insurgency by the Islamist group have thus far ...
The Financial Status Of Nigeria Finance Essay. Published: 23, March 2015. Nigeria is a West African country having an area of 923,768 square kilometers.