Published on October 9, 2016
1. NICKEL AND HELIUM By: Carolina Giraldo
2. NICKEL ELECTRON SHELLS, NAME, SYMBOL AND ATOMIC NUMBER
3. It is categorized in the transition metals, and located in group 10, period 1, and block d. It was discovered by Alex Fredrik Cronstedt in 1751. It is lustrous, reactive, metallic, hard, ductile, and silver with a gold singe.
4. THE USES OF NICKEL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v= g7WQmY-G4lM
5. HELIUM ELECTRON SHELLS, NAME, AND ATOMIC NUMBER
6. It is a noble gas, located in group 18, period 1, and block s. It was discovered by Pierre Janssen and Norman Lockyer in 1868. It is colorless, but it exhibits a red glow when it´s placed in a high voltage electric field.
7. THE USES OF HELIUM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v= CGS9Qx6SYLw