Published on October 23, 2014
1. 2004-2014 NEW ADMIN/ARCHIVE & DISPLAY BLDG
2. 2007 The pad was poured in July 2004 and in 2007 the lower section was raised by the local high school carpentry crew.
3. 2008 In 2008 museum visitors and local wildlife enjoyed the new structure at the rear of the site.
4. 2008 The roof was installed in the fall of 2008.
5. 2009 In 2009 we learned that the roof would need snow stops
6. 2010 By 2010 the windows and snow stops were installed
7. 2011 2011 saw much activity in behind the cedars. The new porch was added….
8. 2011 and water/electricity were roughed in.
9. 2012 The Services Upgrade (water, sewer, power, communications) was completed in May/June.
10. 2012 The Exterior siding was donated and installed in the summer of 2012
11. 2012 Landscaping work was completed and the site was extended to its legal survey line in the NE corner.
12. 2012 The site was graded and gravel was spread and the equipment was placed
13. 2013 The porch deck was laid and the work on the interior began over the winter
14. 2013 The insulation was completed over the winter.
15. 2013 The interior was dry-walled after the HVAC system was installed.
16. 2013 The exterior doors were painted and installed.
17. 2013 Painting, trim and carpet installation is underway and the fire system components.
18. 2013 The interior finishing upper level includes an Office, Processing Rm, and Archive Rm
19. 2013 The lower level includes a Display space, Washroom, and Utility closet
20. 2013 By the end of April – the building was ready to move into…after a little construction clean-up.
21. 2013 Robert Valcourt got us all set up with our new computer system and Fred Provost built a new desk for the office.
22. 2013 Michel Henry got the lights on and Fenner hooked up the lift station pump system.
23. 2014 All Moved in
24. 2014 All Moved in
25. 2014 This project was made possible with funding from Heritage Canada. Seed money was provided by local government and local businesses and members. Thanks to all who have supported this project since 2004.
New Building 2004-2014 ... 1. 2004-2014NEW ADMIN/ARCHIVE & DISPLAY BLDG. 2. 2007 The pad was poured in July 2004 and in 2007the lower section was raised by ...