Published on September 19, 2015
1. How Cycling, Blogging and Social Networking Saved My Life East Stroudsburg University September 12, 2015 Dee Culp
2. Transgender • trans·gen·der /transˈjendər,tranzˈjendər/ • adjective • denoting or relating to a person whose self- identity does not conform unambiguously to conventional notions of male or female gender.
3. My Life as a “Man” • Depression • Anger • Jealousy • Resentment
4. Gender Dysphoria • noun • the condition of feeling one's emotional and psychological identity as male or female to be opposite to one's biological sex. • Not just about clothing • Not just a kink or fetish • NOT A PHASE
5. To Transition or Not To Transition? It’s not a choice.
6. Finding My Tribe
7. Finding My Tribe • Cycling the Blues Away
8. Finding My Tribe • Cycling the Blues Away • Blogging the Miles
9. Finding My Tribe • Cycling the Blues Away • Blogging the Miles • Social Networking – connecting the dots.
10. Living Your Truth • In trying to save myself, I began saving others like me.
11. How to Find Your Tribe • What are you interested in? • Causes? • Hobbies? • Work Experience? • Community?
12. Write – Blog – Save the World • Exercise clears the mind • Art helps you express your feelings • Your Feelings Help Others • Art is Communication
13. Write – Blog – Save the World • In becoming yourself, you become the light that others see. • In becoming a voice for the voiceless and oppressed, you make sure they are heard. • Save yourself; save the world.
14. Any questions? Web: http://dalerides.blogspot.com Twitter: @daleculp Email: email@example.com
15. SESSION SPONSORED BY:
NEPA BlogCon 2015 was held on ... Blogging and Social Networking Saved My Life Video ... 07.09.15 NEPA BlogCon, NEPA’s Only Blogging & Social Media ...
How Cycling, Blogging and Social Networking Saved My Life.
NEPA BlogCon 2015 is scheduled for Saturday, ... “How Cycling, Blogging, and Social Networking Saved My Life”, presented by Dee Culp of NEPA Geeks
NEPA BlogCon: Planning NEPA’s Blogging and Social Media Conference. The conversation to start NEPA BlogCon, the region’s only blogging and social media ...
NEPA BlogCon 2014! A not-for-profit ... event by the organizers of Northeastern Pennsylvania's first blogging ... a chance to network with NEPA BlogCon ...
... Beautiful People of NEPA, ... LIVING YOUR TRUTH: Nervous and vindicated – speaking my truth, publicly, at NEPA BlogCon ...