Published on January 16, 2016
1. Negotiation Tactics for High Job Salaries Anila Arthanari, CTO & Co-founder Iris pr @anila_art
2. 78c/dollar Earnings 4 times Less likely to ask a raise Women vs Men
3. Negotiation 101
4. Know your worth
5. Know your strengths
6. Create a win-win scenario
7. Be bold in your ask
8. Hold the silence
9. Get creative
10. Don’t take it personally
11. YOU DESERVE IT
13. Your income and your value as a person are two different things. People who understand that are better salary negotiators.
14. You have to persuade yourself that you have nothing to lose. In a serious negotiation, the man or woman who doesn't care will always win.
Salary Negotiation and Job Offer ... and salary negotiation resources for job-seekers — to help ... your knowledge of salary negotiation tactics.
Quintessential Careers Salary Tutorial Quiz: Providing Job-Seekers Insights into Salary Negotiation Tactics
Negotiating salary, for many job seekers is often complex and confusing; the recruitment professionals at KAS Placement discuss proper negotiation tactics.
... the truth is that knowing salary negotiation tactics and avoiding salary negotiation landmines are ... Top 10 salary negotiation tips for job seekers.
5 Tips For Job Seekers ... What are Negotiation Tactics? Negotiation tactics are strategic ... and will provide some interesting negotiation notes ...
According to the job-seekers, one of the hated situations in an interview is talking about the salary; some of them say: I have much fear, when my ...
Job Seeker Negotiating Salary ... Salary negotiation tactics that work. ... Posted in Job Seeker Negotiating Salary Tagged Job Seekers, Negotiation, ...
Articles for Job Seekers; Salary Negotiation; ... Salary negotiation can be one of the ... Sign up to get our FREE report on seven common tactics that ...
Articles for Job Seekers; Salary Negotiation; ... Sign up to get our FREE report on seven common tactics that lead to a ... and job seeker/individual ...
... but if you bring this mentality to the job offer negotiation ... many job seekers make the mistake of pushing too ... Hardball Negotiating Tactics?