Published on June 14, 2016
1. NCLT – Course Structure Starting 2 July 2016
2. NCLT COURSE STRUCTURE – SYNOPSYS 2 Concept of grievance redressal Client confidence measures Developing a finer contours of drafting Finer nuances of appearance before forums & presentation Practice through a simulated court environment
3. CONCEPT OF GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL 3 Jurisprudence-meaning, Forum hierarchy-a measure to screen and address anomaly and arbitrariness Grievance (Redressable and non-redressable) Locus Cause of action Jurisdiction Limitation Declaration-res-judicata (responsibility to be truthful)
4. CLIENT CONFIDENCE MEASURES 4 Preparation of an exhaustive list of dates from records Understanding the factual contours from records and client conversation Grasping foundational law on the subject Pick up the material dates and facts through element of coherency and meticulousness Draw a broad yet concise story covering only the material dates & facts to make a crisp presentation Elucidate the subsisting rights and liabilities of the client Take a decision if client has genuine grievance? If so, whether the grievance is redressable? If so, before which forum and in which form?
5. DEVELOPING A FINER CONTOURS OF DRAFTING 5 Understanding a succinct and precise Drafting is the first step and guarantee towards effective redressal. Prepare a concise petition with a special emphasis on memo of parties, prayer, limitation, jurisdiction, cause of action, locus, relief centric legal grounds and specific averments. Only relevant documents be made annexures with evidentiary impact and value Draw a concise written note with list of dates to enable the Judge to have a birds-eye-view of the entire case.
6. FINER NUANCES OF APPEARANCE BEFORE FORUMS 6 Always maintain an impeccable dressing with proper attire prescribed for the forum, Maintain a lively body language, Acclimitise with the catchwords and etiquettes of the forum, Critical preparation for all possible queries from the forum and their respective answer is key, Maintain focus on the issue in hand, Avoid distraction by opposite party, Argue from a short written Note.
7. PRACTICE THROUGH A SIMULATED COURT ENVIRONMENT 7 A real time simulated court environment practices will be undertaken to evaluate the achievements of each participant. People of impeccable track record with extreme level of professional proficiency in advocacy will participate to create a real time simulated court environment to judge the skill attainment of each participant.
8. For more information: Call: (+91) 9811516227 | (+91) 9899275325 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com Website: www.lexbolster.com THANK YOU 11
Mark Maslow ist Dein Dranbleiben Fitness Coach. Der Online Fitness Coach und Personal Trainer aus Hamburg hilft Dir, nackt gut auszusehen. Weltweit.
Structure of the training courses. Our Training Center offering is set up on a modular basis. It offers the right training course for every information ...
Canvas_Training; Home; Modules; Pages; Library; Canvas Training Center. View Course Stream Join this Course View Calendar Coming Up. Nothing for the next week
Whitehall Training specialises in providing clients with Good Clinical Practice Training. We offer affordable GCP, Pharmacovigilance and other courses ...
TAM Training is an award-winning Oracle Authorized Training Partner offering hundreds of Oracle Training Courses & Oracle Training Classes.
Training; Home; Modules; Training Center. This course content is offered under a CC Attribution Share Alike license.
Cochrane Training provides online learning & workshops on evidence-based health care and systematic reviews for authors, editors, patients/consumers & others
Exclusive SAP Education courses, programs, and events, ... Send your feedback to SAP Training & Certification Shop**This is a no-reply email.
NIIT is one of the leading IT training & Certification companies, providing Training solutions for Managed Training enhancing corporate and soft skills.
Coursera. Coursera provides universal access to the world’s best education, partnering with top universities and organizations to offer courses online.