Published on June 26, 2016
1. Psalm 23:1-3 The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, He leads me beside quiet waters, He restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for His name’s sake. www.networkbible.org
2. Psalm 23:4-6 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. www.networkbible.org
3. God is Elohim, Mighty Creator, yet personal enough to relate to the individual as Yahweh ROHI, the Lord my shepherd” Nobody can have a RELATIONSHIP with God for you. The power of Psalm 23 is the VOICE of personal experience.
4. We look to the world to SUPPLY what only God can GIVE. I shall not lack includes finding REST. With proper rest LESS is MORE God brings us back into VITALITY. He doesn’t drive us, God GUIDES us. With the Lord as your shepherd you shall not LACK
5. God doesn’t exempt us from the valley but PROMISES His presence and protection. Sometimes we cannot see the goodness and love of God except in a MIRROR looking back. The verb means His goodness and love ACCOMPANY me. We need rest so that we may then walk THROUGH the valley.
6. Please take a moment to fill out your Communication Card My Next Step Today is to: ( ) Do the home life help (in bulletin) ( ) Pursue to know God better. ( ) Examine if my relationship with God is where it should be. If not, then what... ( ) Identify if I am looking to the world or God to supply my deepest needs. ( ) Prayerfully ask how closely I am following? Are adjustments called for? ( ) Other________________________
Your destination is only as reliable as your guide. Are you following Yahweh Rohi, The Lord my Shepherd?
Today, Sarah will introduce you to Jehovah Rophe, God our Healer. ... Names of God: Jehovah Rophe Part 1 Marilyn Hickey Ministries.
The Powerful Names of God - Jehovah Rohi (part 1) - Duration: 22:42. ... Cyndi Aarrestad - Topic 7 views. 2:55 116+ Hebrew Names of God ...
... "What are the different names of God and what do they mean?" ... ELOHIM: God “Creator, Mighty and Strong” (Genesis 17:7; ... YAHWEH-ROHI: "The Lord ...
There are 1,370 videos about “yahweh” on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. ... Names of God part 7 (Yahweh Rohi)
Names of God part 7 (Yahweh Rohi) Names of God part 6 (Yahweh Shalom) Names of God part 5 (Yahweh Sabaoth) Names of God part 4 (Yahweh Yireh)
The Names of God (Steve Hall—1999) ... The most frequently used name for God is YAHWEH or Jehovah. ... In the Hebrew it is "Jehovah-Rohi." The Eternal ...
Network Bible Fellowship. Church · Religious Organization. Public Cancel Save Changes. See more of Network Bible Fellowship by logging into Facebook.