Published on June 26, 2016
1. My Scholarship Adventure to Paris, Europain & Lille SAMANTHA TROTTER
2. Thankyou EVENT PARTNER: • EOI GOLD SPONSORS: • MAURI ANZ • ALLIED MILLS • MANILDRA • KERRY PINNACLE INDUSTRY SUPPORTERS: • NOVOZYMES • NBIA • ALLSTATES DCP MARKETING SERVICES • LESAFFRE AUSTRALIA PACIFIC • BAKE SKILLS AUSTRALIA PRESENTED BY: • THE AUSTRALIAN SOCIETY OF BAKING
3. Day 1: Toowoomba DINNER AT THE HYSTORIC RUDDS PUB
4. Day 2: Toowomba A VISIT TO QUALITY DESSERTS FOLLOWED BY A TRIP TO KIALLA FLOUR MILL. LUNCH AND A TOUR OF HOMESTYLE BAKE CAME NEXT, THEN AFTERNOON TEA AT THE OLD FERNVALE BAKERY ON THE WAY BACK TO BRISBANE.
5. Day 3: Brisbane WE PARTICIPATED IN THE INDUSTRY TOUR: A TOUR OF ARNTOTTS, LUNCH AND TIME TO HAVE A LOOK AROUND, THEN A TOUR OF THE PATISSERIE AND BAKING FACILITIES OF BRISBANE TAFE. COCKTAIL FUNCTION AT OUR HOTEL WITH SPONSORS, ASB MEMBERS AND PREVIOUS ARTHUR DENISON WINNERS.
6. Day 4:Brisbane ATTENDING THE ASB NATIONAL CONFERENCE THEN THE AWARDS DINNER.
7. The Sights
8. Eiffel Tower DINNER AT THE EIFFEL TOWER ICE SKATING ON THE EIFFEL TOWER MADE OUT OF MACARONS
11. River Cruise
14. The ones I tried
15. The ones I tried
Scholarship Awards. About the awards; A.S.B . ASB Mid Year Conference, ... Topic: My Scholarship Adventure to Paris, Europain & Lille. Ken Quail, ...
“My passion has always been baking,” she ... won the prestigious Oliver C. Shaul Scholarship, ... trip will include VIP passes to Europain, ...
Minister Chen of OCAC arrived in Chicago on the 3rd and his first stop was the Dr. Sun Yat Sen Park in Chinatown. He paid his respect to the father of our ...