Published on October 30, 2014
1. My Music Magazine Pitch By Rosie Rudd
2. My Music Magazine… • After lots of research I’ve decided my magazine is going to be a mature pop magazine. • Through my institution research I have identified that there may be a gap in the market for my type of pop magazine. I have noticed that currently most pop magazines seem to be aimed at an audience of young teenagers (12-15 years old), therefore I want to produce a pop magazine which is aimed for a slightly older target audience of the age 16-early 20’s. • I aim to create a magazine which is a mix between ‘Top Of The Pops’ and ‘Billboard’. This will have the some of the sophistication of Billboard and the fun and excitement of Top Of The Pops.
3. The Institution… • I think these institutions may want to produce my magazine, this is because these institutions produced Top Of The Pops and Billboard and my magazine is a mix of them both.
4. My Target Audience… • Age:16-early 20’s. • Gender: appealing to mostly females. • Interests: Pop music, fashion, gossip. • Personality: My magazine is aimed at a target audience who are cheeky, gossipy and reasonably mature. These people are generally laid back and enjoy listening to pop music. • Shops: High-street shops such as Top Shop, New look & River Island. • Occupation: Students at college/uni. Adults with an income of letter codes: E, D and C2.
5. My Magazine… • Informal, laid-back, chatty mode of address-however still reasonably mature. I’ll try and include some puns like they did in ‘Top Of The Pops’ to keep my audience amused. • Colour palette of contrasting colours (so my text is clear and easy to read.) The colours I am going to use will connote sophistication, yet amusement. • Images: 50:50 text to picture ratio of posed and natural images. I want to use images which intrigue my target audience resulting in them wanting to read my article. • Tone: Welcoming, cheeky tone. I’m going to make sure I don’t over-do the cheekiness because that may not be as suitable for my audience due to my audience being at a more mature age.
6. Possible names… • Pop To The Top • Pop Around • Turn Up The Pop • Pop Beat • The New Pop • Pop In • Pop Up
7. What will my magazine include?... • My magazine will cover pop music. • I will include interviews with fresh, new celebrities (This will take up the majority of my double page spread.) • I will also include reviews of new pop albums and I’ll also include a chart update of the top charts. • My magazine will also include many pictures as from my previous research I found that pictures are extremely important in attracting an audience.
8. My double page spread…. • My double page spread will consist of an interview with a new upcoming celebrity. • I will also include an album review of a new pop album (this will relate to the interview.) • I will have 50:50 text to picture ratio so it’s more appealing to my audience. • In the centre I will have a large image which bleeds onto the second page. My interview will surround this image. I will place my album review and chart update on either side of this interview.
9. Questions… • Which name best suits my magazine? Why? • What 4 colours do you believe look sophisticated together? • Do you believe my magazine would attract an audience of people aged 16- early 20’s? • On my double page spread, do you think one large image bleeding across the two pages would look more professional or multiple images bleeding in the centre across the two pages?
Slides zum Vortrag 'UX im Unternehmen' auf dem UX Day 2014 in Mannheim.
allestimento in cartone per il Cersaie 2014 alberi in cartone scultura in cartone
Quarta turma do workshop de Infografia, ministrado por Beatriz Blanco e Marcos Sin...
My Music Magazine Pitch What is my idea? My idea for my magazine is to create a pop magazine. I aim to create a pop magazine aimed at a small target ...
My music magazine will be primarily based on country music. This will range from English folk to southern blues. At the confluence of Demonbreun Street ...
My Music Magazine Pitch Emily Kelly. Subscribe Subscribed Unsubscribe 0 0. ... Standard YouTube License; Created using WeVideo; Show more Show less.
This is my music magazine pitch for my AS Media Coursework
magazine pitch | Issuu is a digital publishing platform that makes it simple to publish magazines, catalogs, newspapers, books, and more online. Easily ...
Music magazine pitch of ideas. Aimee Lynn Genre/Sub-Genre After taking a long time deciding what genre I wanted to base my magazine on I ...
The Pitch's Halloween guide A&E October 26, 2016 Sad ... Music Cody Critcheloe's Monday-night return to KC, with new songs, ...
Enjoy millions of the latest Android apps, games, music, movies, TV, books, magazines & more. Anytime, anywhere, across your devices.