Published on September 14, 2011
Copyright Mosio, Inc. All rights reserved. Text Messaging for Polls, Surveys and Audience Response at Live Events Mosio www.mosio.com
1. Text 2 Screen Polls: Copyright Mosio, Inc. All rights reserved.
1. Text 2 Screen Polls: Copyright Mosio, Inc. All rights reserved. These polls encourage audience participation during speaker sessions or workshops. We've all looked up from our own laptops during a session to see half the room...on their laptop. Taking polls to keep audience members thinking and responding is a great way to hold attention.
2. Text 2 Screen Questions: Copyright Mosio, Inc. All rights reserved. Empowering attendees to text questions to displays during speaker sessions or around your event gives a voice to people who may not bring them up otherwise- and every question starts a conversation that your attendees will go home thinking and talking about.
3. Text 2 Screen Photos: Copyright Mosio, Inc. All rights reserved. What do people love more than taking pictures? Showing their pictures to other people. Designating a number and a screen where conference attendees can display their photos encourages participation, and it also means more people will be taking photos.
3. Text 2 Screen Photos: Copyright Mosio, Inc. All rights reserved. And…that means they’ll share more, not just at the conference, but when they leave and head home. That means more exposure for your event.
4. Text 2 Screen Audience Response: Copyright Mosio, Inc. All rights reserved. Whether you’re asking the question to gauge audience sentiment, or counting feedback for attendees choice awards voting, soliciting audience response adds an important interactive dimension.
5. Text 2 Screen Moderation: Copyright Mosio, Inc. All rights reserved. As the event organizer, you can set up your text 2 screen system so that answers to polls or streams of audience feedback can be moderated before they appear on the public feed, allowing you recourse in case anything doesn’t go smoothly.
Contact Us Copyright Mosio, Inc. All rights reserved. Mosio’s text messaging services for live events, conferences and meetings are an effective way to engage your attendees and audience. Our text messaging and mobile web solutions are cost effective and add interactive elements to small events and large conferences alike.
Copyright Mosio, Inc. All rights reserved. Contact Mosio Web: http://www.mosio.com Email: [email_address] Phone: 877.667.4699 Text: ASKMO to 66746
Copyright Mosio, Inc. All rights reserved. Thank you!
Presentación que realice en el Evento Nacional de Gobierno Abierto, realizado los ...
In this presentation we will describe our experience developing with a highly dyna...
Presentation to the LITA Forum 7th November 2014 Albuquerque, NM
Un recorrido por los cambios que nos generará el wearabletech en el futuro
Um paralelo entre as novidades & mercado em Wearable Computing e Tecnologias Assis...
... Text Messaging for Events and Conferences, ... Text Messaging Polls and Audience Response ... event. Mosio’s mobile solutions for events and ...
... Best Text Messaging Company for Events, event ... choices for conferences. Instead, text messaging allows for more ... use text live, ...
Mosio - Event Text Messaging Polls, Surveys and Audience Response for Live Events and Conferences
Event Text Messaging. events, ... The Business Text Messaging Blog. ... SMS Polls, Surveys and Audience Response at Live Events, ...
Implications and Uses of Cloud Computing for Libraries. Uploaded by. Alyssa Martin. Views. connect to download. Get pdf. READ PAPER. Are You Ready for ...
View 73988 Events & Conferences posts, presentations, experts, and more. ... Director, Wesleyan Events & Conferences. Higher Education. Current Director, ...
Liaison Meetings. Here's the liaison ... reference pilot program and researching text messaging as a potential remote ... the state at national conferences ...
issuu company logo Explore Publisher Plans See Plans. Sign Up Sign In. Sign In