Published on October 3, 2016
1. Make it RealHave a Vision Make it Beautiful MongoDB User Group Toronto
2. Agenda Who is Infusion? What business challenges do we solve? What business solutions do we create? Who have we helped before? How can we help you?
3. Who Is Infusion? Infusion has a proven record of industry, technology and partnership expertise Infusion was the First Certified Partner of MongoDB Awarded 2014 MongoDB Partner of the Year Cost-effective and non-intrusive approach Focused on ensuring the solution provides business value
4. Solving Key Challenges Our Services Application Modernization Enterprise Productivity Customer Experience Business Insights Emerging Technologies Digital Talent Solutions Digital Strategy & Design Website Development Mobile Development Cloud Architecture Digital Installations Data Enablement Enterprise Platforms Managed Services
5. Customer 360 Problems we solve Who Cares Customer Deployments Client Workshops • Data is spread through out the organization in silos • Deceased operational efficiency • Poor customer experience • Low customer satisfaction • Weak customer retention • Reduced ROR – difficult to cross-sell/ upsell customers • Declined staff productivity • Low employee satisfaction Marketing: • CMO, VP of Marketing Sales: • VP of Sales Customer Service: • VP Customer Service • Call Center Manager/ Operations IT: • CIO, CTO, Business Intelligence, Data Governance, Data Scientists, App Developers • MetLife* • ADP • Barclays • Charles Schwab • AXA • Nucleus Solution* • Customer 360 Maturity Assessment • Customer 360 Envisioning Workshop • Customer 360 Velocity Involves the collection of quality customer data from every available source to create a detailed profile of customers and their behavior that can be used to analyze trends, shape initiatives, and ultimately deliver a superior customer experience to increase satisfaction and loyalty. What is Customer 360? • We’ve done before and we’re the best at it • Awarded MongoDB Partner of the Year • Cost-effective, rapid deliver models, high value business impactful Why Infusion?
6. system integrations, modern applications & financial service expertise Our Work
7. MetLife stores customer information across 70 different databases making data retrieval cumbersome for call centre staff. The Wall was MetLife’s first Big Data solution – using MongoDB and a responsive Web UI to reduce access to information from 134 seconds to an astounding 11 seconds! Innovative Data Display Solution Strengthens Delivery of Customer Service
8. MetLife in the news! • http://www.forbes.com/sites/siliconangle/2013/10/11/metlifes-big-data-revolution/ • http://fortune.com/2013/10/31/at-metlife-technology-is-the-best-policy/ • http://www.informationweek.com/software/information-management/metlife-uses-nosql-for-customer-service- breakthrough/d/d-id/1109919 • https://gigaom.com/2013/05/07/with-300m-earmarked-for-tech-innovation-metlife-wants-to-remake-insurance • http://www.MongoDB.com/press/metlife-leapfrogs-insurance-industry-MongoDB-powered-big-data-application • http://www.metlifegto.com/news/Built-in-record-time--the-MetL
9. Business Insights Solutions Overview : Nucleus is a lightweight, info-graphic based data visualization application which provides metrics/analytics with rich and robust visualization of key systems across an investment bank. With the easily digestible and compelling digital experience, Nucleus provides stakeholders the ability to understand, evaluate, and analyze the underlying quality of how critical systems service an institution. Also, to allow for the greatest amount interaction by users, Nucleus was designed for multiple devices including, desktop, multi-touch, tablet, and mobile. The Problem: All organizations are struggling with what they need to do with their data. The need to show them how to serve it up and provide the most visual representations. Responsive analytics dashboards exist in various firms but historically they have been on desktops exclusively The Solution: Nucleus will ensure a Mobile version and solution offer for the market. Powered by MongoDB and with a highly engaging visual interface, Nucleus processes millions of rows of data. The data size is roughly around 500GB - 1TB. Future integration will also all for other manual based workflows across an institution. Currently, Nucleus provides a number of benefits to end users, including: • Empowers stakeholders with the ability to fully measure real time performance against pre-defined SLAs across the investment bank. • Provides key metrics around data quality from third party market data feeds and immediate impact to the organization. • Equips stakeholders with effective capacity planning by understanding how their systems are responding to web services requests from all of the product lines. • Awards stakeholders with the ability to dive deeper into system errors and its underlying correlation to overall performance. • Gives stakeholders the ability to visualize complex data sets across the organization. Status: Nucleus has been successfully deployed at one of the World’s largest multinational financial services holding companies.
10. Nucleus Dashboard
11. Nucleus Dashboard
12. Let’s Engage. Interested in learning how Infusion can assist with your MongoDB projects? Contact: Lee Carlson Email: email@example.com Phone: 718-908-5480
13. • Overview of Infusion • Industry experience • Business solutions • Technical experience • Contact info Appendix
14. Innovation Center Innovation Center Houston Raleigh NYC Innovation Center Toronto London Wrocław Kraków Regionally powered offices. Our local teams drive highly personalized service, balanced with the power of our global innovation and delivery capabilities. 600+ Employees 16+ Years At A Glance
15. Experience Across Industries Capital Markets Financial Services Insurance Healthcare Oil and Gas Education Travel and Leisure Retail
16. Solving Key Challenges Our Services Application Modernization Enterprise Productivity Customer Experience Business Insights Emerging Technologies Digital Talent Solutions Digital Strategy & Design Website Development Mobile Development Cloud Architecture Digital Installations Data Enablement Enterprise Platforms Managed Services
17. Web & Content Management Mobile Development Cloud Architecture Digital Installation Data Enablement Enterprise Development Technical Expertise
18. Lee Carlson Alliance manager firstname.lastname@example.org 718-908-5480 Connect Infusion