Published on November 22, 2019
1. Moms Can Publish Proﬁtable Children's Books, Even if They Lack Crea vity!
2. We See Results, a website specializing in high-quality business informa on, launched a new report on Jay Boyer’s Children’s Book Formula training.
3. Designed to help parents write and publish successful children’s books, the training program oﬀers a step-by-step method which covers everything from ﬁnding new book ideas to ge ng illustra ons and publishing the book through Amazon. The newly launched report aims to provide parents with an accessible way to earn a stable passive income by wri ng children’s books.
4. The Children’s Book Formula has been developed by Jay Boyer, an author, publisher, consultant and digital marke ng expert. He has published mul ple best- selling children’s books and helped many new writers publish and promote their ﬁrst books.
5. The We See Results report oﬀers an overview of the main topics covered in Jay’s course.
6. The step-by-step method includes prac cal ps on how to tle and outline your book, publish it on Amazon, develop a large fan base, and even form your own publishing company. If you're wondering where to ﬁnd the right illustra ons for your book, the course also features an accessible method to get highly engaging visuals and have them completely op mized for Kindle.
7. The report explains: “When people think about wri ng and publishing a book, all they see is the year or more it would take to write, edit and publish a full-length novel.
8. "You don’t have to keep telling yourself that you don’t have the me or ability to write and publish a book." "Not when you have a proven process for wri ng and publishing children’s books.”
9. Contact Us At: jennifer@weseeresul ts.com