Published on November 30, 2019
1. Mohamed Salah Ibrahim Elhewala Civil Engineer / Formwork & Scaffolding Design Engineer Experienced Scaffolding Designer Engineer with a demonstrated experience in Formwork and Scaffolding industry. EDUCATION • Civil Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Menofia University. • Graduation year: 2016 (Grade: 74.25%( • Graduation project: Analysis and Design of Foundations (excellent) • Post Graduates: Master of Structural Engineering (GPA: 3.23) ENGINEERING SKILLS • High skills for BIM software & 3D Modeling (Revit structural) • High ability to analyze and design large and complex structures. • Qualified with high skills for regular 2D CAD, AutoCAD Structural Detailing. • Monitor critical activities based on the project. • Talented to learn & gain experiences within short time. WORK EXPERIENCE Formwork & Scaffolding Design Engineer ACROW for Integrated Construction Services 11/2018 – Present Maadi, Cairo Tasks / Job Description • Study the design of required project and its needs of a scaffolding or formwork system. • Choose the most suitable system for the project if not specified by the client and make preliminary design considering all safety measurements. • Prepare accurate bill of quantity. • Prepare calculation sheets. • Make sure the drawing layouts are in the best quality and include all data. • Prepare complete technical & price offer. • Make shop drawings for the project if the system is selected. • Make method statement for the project and the system. • Coordinate with sales engineers and make required changes if required. • Coordinate with erection engineers and provide technical support during the project or before shutdowns. Site Project Engineer Alexandria for construction (Talaat Mustafa Group) 3/2018 –11/2018 Madinaty, Cairo Tasks / Job Description • Assist with on-site management to ensure project success. • Ensure project plan is moving forward to meet anticipated deadlines. • Responsible for RFI and submittal process Technical Office Engineer Egyptian Engineering Military Authority 3/2017 –3/2018 Cairo & East Portsaid city Tasks / Job Description • Housing Project in East port said city (Review bills & Monitor work progress). • Finishing of Olympic swimming pool. +201015717874 civilMS@outlook.com linkedin.com/in/mohamed-salah-7a4a6753 COURCES • AutoCAD 2D 8/2013 • Autodesk Revit Architecture 9/2014 • Communication Skills 5/2019 • Primavera P6 under taking • PMP Preparation Course Preparing INTERESTES Value Engineering Project Estimation Construction Management Programming LANGUAGES English Professional Working Proﬁciency Arabic Native Proﬁciency
2. Most Important Projects that I have worked in: 1- Abu Rawash WWTP • Contractor: ORASCOM & Aqualia JV. • Structure elements: Double sided walls. • Systems used: • ACROW Beam & Solider panels for walls. • ECO-form panels for walls. • Cuplock for façade scaffolding. 2- New Pipe Line. • Contractor: ORASCOM • Structure elements: Façade Scaffolding. • System used: • Cuplock for façade scaffolding for walls. 3- Opera New Capital. • Contractor: ORASCOM & BESIX JV • Structure elements: Platform Scaffolding. • Systems used: • Cuplock & ACROW Unit Beams. • ACROW Frame & ACROW Unit Beams. • Tubes & Fittings with ACROW Unit Beams for suspended scaffolding Main Hall Platform Concert Hall Platform
3. Main Hall Suspended Platform Drama Hall Platform 4- Port Said Sea water Desalination Plant – Calcite Tank Walls. • Contractor: ORASCOM • Structure elements: Double sided walls. • Systems used: • ACROW Beam & Solider panels for walls. 5- Shooting Club – Tunnel Walls Zone 17 & 19. • Contractor: ORASCOM • Structure elements: Double sided walls. • Systems used: • ECO Form panels for walls.
4. 6- Mahsama Water Treatment Plant. • Contractor: Hassan Allam & Metito J.V • Structure elements: Single Sided, Double sided walls & Slab. • Systems used: • ACROW Beam & Solider panels for double sided walls. • ACROW Strong Back panels for single sided walls. • Cuplock & ACROW Beam for slab.
5. 7- New Administration Capital - R5 - ZONE 06 - CLUSTER 09 - PODIUM 12 -TYPE 01. • Contractor: Hassan Allam. • Structure elements: Slab falsework. • Systems used: • Cuplock & ACROW Beam for slab. 8- Water Treatment Planet. • Contractor: Samcrete • Structure elements: Double sided walls. • Systems used: • ACROW Beam & Solider panels for walls. 9- 10th of Ramadan - LRT. • Contractor: Rowad Modern Engineering & Gama JV. • Structure elements: Double sided walls. • Systems used: • ACROW Beam & Solider panels for walls.
6. 10-New Administration Capital R5- Zone 04-Cluster 02-B01. • Contractor: Rowad Modern Engineering • Structure elements: Self Climbing, Crane Climbing Walls formwork& Slabs falsework. • Systems used: • ACROW Crane Climbing • ACROW-Boxer Self Climbing formwork for Cores. • Shorebrace Tables Shoring for slabs. Self-Climbing Wall Formwork. Crane Climbing Wall Formwork Shorebrace Tables Shoring for Slab 11-New Capital Towers –Ministry of Foreign Affairs. • Contractor: SIAC. • Structure elements: Suspended Scaffolding. • Systems used: • Tubes & Unit Beams.
7. 12- New Capital Towers -Central Business District – Tower D04 & D05. • Contractor: SIAC. • Structure elements: One Sided raft & Slab falsework. • Systems used: • Cuplock & Alu-Deck for slab. • Timber H-20 Beam & Solider panels for walls. 13-Madinaty - B10 Group. • Contractor: Alex. For Construction. • Consultant: SPACE. • Project Manager: DAR Al-Handasah