Published on January 3, 2017
1. Source: http://dig-marketings.blogspot.com/2016/12/mobile- website-design.html Mobile Website Design
2. In an era where a large percentage of web traffic comes from cellular devices, it is not any longer urge to optimize the connections for mobile traffic, it's important your site was designed to support traffic from the wide range of devices with various screen sizes.
3. Formerly, mobile friendly webpages were supported and could help your ranking. Now, if you pick not to make your web site receptive, it might really hurt your ranking.
4. Google announced they'll be upgrading their algorithms to enlarge the employment of mobile friendless as a position signal beginning Apr 21, 2015.
5. Basically, mobile friendly web sites will be ranked higher in internet search engine results than web sites that are not mobile friendly.
6. This change merely represents the needs in today's changing web browsing surroundings.
7. Individuals are conducting searches and accessing web sites on a plethora of devices including: desktop computers, mobile phones, tablets, gaming consoles, smart televisions, and even wearables, like watches.
8. Fundamentally, if you do not optimize your website, you are risking a drop in traffic for a number of reasons! An undesirable user experience ASWELL AS a lower ranking signal in search engines.
9. NoteThis article is originally appeared on -http://dig-marketings.blogspot.com/2016/12/mobile-website-design.html