Published on May 24, 2009
A V Good Evening! ery RatanKK May 16, 2008
Quick Introduction Pinstorm Me at this Seminar!
Pinstorm Digital Marketing Services MNC Engagement model: pay-for-performance 4 years old, 125 people Head – Global Delivery Center
ME at this Seminar Mobile Marketing Activities There are problems. Are there solutions? There are Facts. There are questions? There is lots to be done!
Stakeholders for Mobile Marketing Primary: Operators, Handset Guys, BuzzCity Likes, Content Guys, Secondary: Marketers, Advertisers, Fulfillment Coys & More of us.
My Value Add Today FOCUS on the Mobile User in India 4allstakeholders - 7 Facts & 7 Questions Bear with me!
4. Fact – You got the consumer by the Crotch! Means – The identity is real and established. Question – Do you capture what are his likes and dislikes? What are the insights into his life?
7. Fact – He is ‘circuit switched’ &‘packet switched’. Means – No last mile connectivity issue. Almost, All the time. Question – Do you engage him all the time? Proactively? Do you profile him by his usage?
1. Fact – They all are multi - linguistic Means – You need to go beyond English. Question – Can you get the non-English part in to the communication? What is your content strategy? Local content plans?
6. Fact – It is only SMS, WAP, GPRS. Mostly PULL. Means – No contextual aspect. No push possibility Question – Can the platform capture the INTENT of the consumer? Can we feed on it to grow the contextual relevance?
5. Fact – Large in numbers, but small in screens Means – > internet crowd. User experience issue. Question – Can we provide the same what a PC gives or more? More effective Platforms? More easily? Much more intuitively?
2. Fact – The cost of high end phones is affordable. And is expected to fall. Means – Humungous possibilities to improve User Experience and provide gamut of services. Question – Are we game? Have we got our plans ready for it?
3. Fact – Success of Lots of premium SMS Services. Means – $$$$$$. Bottom of the pyramid potential. Question – Wake up, and smell the coffee, dammit?
What does this MEAN 4 allofus ? Mobile Solutions have a huge potential . Much bigger opportunity than what a GOOGLE is. An example - i-Mode
NTTDoCoMo’s i-Mode Since 1999, 46m subs, 95K providers Go Google for it! Talk to your Japanese Acquaintance!
What is i-Mode ? i-Mode is a m-Commerce service Selling always and everywhere, very flexible platform of interactive advertising, brand management, transactions, business, games and fun!
A day for an i-Mode consumer Commute Long Distance Optimize their TIME Mobile, a MUST
What do users do on i-Mode ? email, news/weather/sports update, load ringtones, play games, banking, stock trading, travel bookings, download cartoons/images/music, book for lunches/movies and chatting and dating
What do business do with i-Mode ? Sell - content, air tickets, cartoon images, shares and investments, lottery tickets. VPN for business, CRM for Business This is just to name a few!
Why is i-Mode so successful? Low priced handsets, with killer apps High mobile penetration, low PC penetration quot;always on“ system, with simple user interface cHTML – easy language for content integration Simple Billing System
Can we do an i-Mode in India ? There is a huge potential . A bigger opportunity. And this is not a fairy tale.
Thanks Q&A firstname.lastname@example.org
Presentación que realice en el Evento Nacional de Gobierno Abierto, realizado los ...
In this presentation we will describe our experience developing with a highly dyna...
Presentation to the LITA Forum 7th November 2014 Albuquerque, NM
Un recorrido por los cambios que nos generará el wearabletech en el futuro
Um paralelo entre as novidades & mercado em Wearable Computing e Tecnologias Assis...