Published on October 13, 2014
1. Mobile Boon or Bane Submitted to:- Asst. Prof. Deepti Sood Submitted By:- Taranpreet Singh(90)
2. What is a “Mobile Phone”? • An electronic telecommunications device, often referred to as a cellular phone or cellphone. Mobile phones connect to a wireless communications network through radio wave or satellite transmissions. Mobile phones provide voice communications, Short Message Service (SMS), Multimedia Message Service (MMS), and newer phones(Smart Phones) may also provide Internet services such as Web browsing, e-mail and lots of applications.
3. History of Mobile Phone. The first hand-held cell phone was demonstrated by John F. Mitchell and Dr. Martin Cooper of Motorola in 1973, using a handset weighing around 2.2 pounds (1 kg). In 1983, the DynaTAC 8000x was the first to be commercially available.
4. Prese nt • Smartphone is a cell phone built on mobile operating system that allows you to do more than just make phone calls and send text messages. • Smartphones can browse the internet and run basic software programs like computer • The user often interacts with the Smartphone by using their finger on the touch screen. • There are thousands of Smartphone apps , including games, personal-use programs and business-use programs that can be ran from the phone. (Smart Phone’s)
5. Operating Systems (OS) For Mobile phones • Android • iOS •Windows phone • Symbian • Bada • Palm OS
6. Mobile Boon Lessexpensive, easy to use, comfortable and equipped with almost every latest feature. You can listen to music, text, play games when you 're bored. You can carry a mobile phone with you so you don 't miss important calls. Most mobile phones have a calculator and a phone book. You can surf Internet & Connect with the whole world by Mobile. You can chat & video conference.
7. Good for emergencies. Can be used worldwide. We can locate lost mobile devices using Mobile Tracker It can fit in your pocket. We can able to pay bills online. We can book tickets from mobile device with internet connection. Parents can every time monitor their children and children are also safe. Accessories such as wireless Bluetooth life a lot more comfortable and convenient. Contain GPS Locaters.
8. Make relations stronger. Save a lot of time . You can use Bluetooth and wireless earphones to completely avoid any radiation from mobile phones. Use as an alarm device to wake up. Connectivity with digital devices. We can able for taking backup for mobile files. We can create any application as our need. We can track anyone number using mobile apps(True caller).
9. Mobile Bane’s Health implications Symptoms Non-drug addictions . Phobias Such as Phantom ring, Human antenna etc. Batteries blast. Radiation effect. Eyes effect.
10. Children under effect Children prefer mobile activity instead of play physically. Discounted cell phone accessories have made it easier for children to buy them and keep them unnoticed! Use in impropriate places causes disturbance, such as in classrooms. A recent study in USA shows that a teen sends average 400 text messages per week. About half of them are sent during class hours.
11. Others Effect Towers are increased. Easy to lose. Irritating commercial and funny text messages you receive everyday. People use the phone while they are driving, and this can cause problems. Think about the privacy you are losing. Terrorist attacks in the world using mobile bomb.
12. Preventions • Its better to take prevention then cure, few tips is following below: • Use Cell phones only when needed means have useful conversation only. • Use hand free like headphones or Bluetooth device or speaker phones. • Switch of the Bluetooth of a mobile when not in use for long time. • Don't allow children to use cell phones. If need arises parents can call to school directly and talk. • Avoid using mobile phone while driving and while crossing roads. • Don't keep cell phones in the back and upper front pocket.
13. Conclusion • Plain and pleasure are a result of modern technology . Usage of cell phones as a boon or a bane ; the answer lies in our hands!
14. Thank You..
Apresentação sobre material design no Android, conceitos, e aplicações.
The latest Top 10 from the Rassed research program explore different ways in which...
This workshop was held at MakerFaire in Rome, the 4th of October 2014. In this wor...
linea del tiempo de mac os, linux y windos
Mobile phones : boon or bane? ...his needs. Mobile phone is one such, portable electronic device. They are now ...
Essays - largest database of quality sample essays and research papers on Mobile Phone Boon Or Bane
You can see this picture! In the top you can see the gestures of people using mobile phones. Pictures you see in the bottom is the result of above!
Mobile phone is a boon or bane is one of the common debate topics in schools and colleges. Here is a debate that discusses the same in detail.
Is a knife useful instrument or a perilous weapon? It depends on how it is used. Same implies with the case of technology. The greatest invention are those ...
Have you ever thought what knife is – an instrument used in the kitchen or a weapon ? Similar is the case with technology that is mobile phones.
Mobile phone: Boon or Bane? In the present millennium , science has bestowed on us a number of innovations n one among them is - MOBILE PHONES .Every thing ...
Mobile phone’s electro-magnetic radiation creates harmful heat energy that is likely to cause cancer, brain tumors, impotency, hereditary ...
Answer (1 of 7): I don't know why one should call it a bane, just because few people don't use it properly. It is definitely a boon! Imagine several years ...
Mobile phone a ban or a boon. Favor. Everyone is available to others for 24x7. People say mobiles made life miserable by providing unlimited connectivity ...