Published on January 27, 2016
1. Mobile App Marketing: What You Can Expect in 2016
2. A recent survey by Comscore reveals that the number of mobile-only internet users has surpassed that of desktop-only, with more than 50% spending their digital time on mobile apps. Close to 1798 iOS apps are being launched every day on iTunes alone.
3. “How to market a mobile app so that it gets the maximum attention, downloads and engagement?”
4. Mobile sites will give way to mobile app
5. An app bypasses the need to go on to the Internet and make a purchase. To the marketer, it provides the opportunity to hyper-personalize. Flipkart’s search results on mobile, automatically open in the app (if it is downloaded) or link to download it from Google Play in the SERP.
6. Not just ads but deep linking to internal pages
7. Mobile-app content now has the opportunity to rank on Google via mobile search. Businesses are, therefore, having to increase the number of deep links they are building to mobile-app content.
8. Apps will promote other apps
9. Apps coming from the same developers are promoting each other, such as Lenovo’s ShareIt promoting CleanIt and CloneIt, and TrueCaller promoting TrueMessenger app.
10. Usage of mobile-based social media
11. Instagram ads allows “Install Now” option for mobile users. Facebook & twitter ads have a similar option as well.
12. A multi-pronged approach to reach audience
13. 1. Send an in-app notification 2. If app is not open then marketers send Push Notification 3. If push notifications are disabled then Send an Email
14. Geo-Fencing & Geo- Targeting will take lead
15. The in-built features of smartphones, such as iBeacon, NFS, Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS, etc., would be used extensively to elevate marketing efforts, thus, requiring a major reshuffle in marketing investments.
16. Promotion through videos will not stay behind
17. Video usage on mobiles is increasing heavily, however this is all coming from app usage rather than videos present on a mobile website.
18. • Using QR codes for discovery, promotion, downloads and offers. • PPC advertising • App store optimization • Incentivized downloads by tying ups with brands to improve customer experience; for example, Dropbox offered additional cloud space to Samsung users if they installed the app on their mobile device. • Brand-App tie-ups for pre-installation and immediate discovery and engagement; for example, Apple and Samsung’s tie-up with Flipboard. Tactics from 2015 that will continue to rule
19. • App discovery would not be limited to app stores. So make your apps discoverable at all possible places. Have lots of pages on your apps and turn indexing on for search. • People use apps to survive from the daily grind. So if your apps provides continuous value then users are more likely to stick to it. In fact, 38% of the users are likely to install the app only when it’s essential to do so. However, half of them uninstall it once that task is done. • The easier it is to download, the better it is for marketers. Key Takeaways
20. Free Mobile App Marketing Guide You will learn • What are the features that can make your app stand-out? • What are the hacks for right mobile notifications? • How to create mobile notification for conversions? • How to reduce mobile app uninstalls? • What are the right number of push notifications and why? Download NOW
21. Thanks Visit www.targetingmantra.com
14 predictions for mobile marketing trends ... Mobile apps will impact TV ... We’d expect this to roll out at some point in 2016, at which point mobile ...
... learn about some of the newest marketing trends to watch for in 2016. ... in Mobile App Marketing; Master Mobile ... the latest content ...
14 mobile marketing trends ... Brands and apps will integrate mobile payment ... Native advertising will dominate mobile marketing in 2016.
Mobile Marketing Trends 2016: ... Key mobile marketing trends for 2016 will ... the web to mobile apps. We expect mobile product and marketing teams to ...
6 Mobile Marketing Trends to Expect in 2016. by Emma ... brands will incorporate virtual reality into their apps and mobile marketing plans as a way to ...
Must read news about the latest mobile marketing trends, new mobile device ... plus expert mobile marketing tips, ... Your 2016 Mobile Marketing ...
... with multiple new technologies coming to the forefront. Here are my predictions for the top seven online marketing trends of 2016. false ...
... inform your mobile marketing strategy in 2016. ... from the latest KPCB mobile technology trends ... the four major mobile app platforms by ...
Best Mobile App Awards Blog. ... indicates shifts in mobile marketing trends. ... © 2016 Best Mobile App Awards LLC ...