Published on February 27, 2016
1. mm bagali, phd professor of strategic HRM, Brand Ambassador, Asian HR Board, India JAIN University, Blore firstname.lastname@example.org www.linkedin.com/in/mmbagali @HR advantage / Bangalore
2. Have nice weekend Take care, bye good morning !!!!
3. high commitment, High Performance how do I go to create that peak performance
4. How do you start the work day !!!!! One thing that keeps motivating you !!!!!
5. How do you start the work day !!!!! Answers from Harvard Business School students ….. Making the world a better place CSR at world level Social venture impacting economy See myself as CEO or President Better place to live Lead / Grow / Develop / Nurture a Big Business
6. Team Working I Attitude I Motivation 1 2 3
7. Team Working
8. The 10 reasons ….. Whose Who Purpose don’t know Personality Matters What Reward, If work in Team Don’t Recognize ……Achievement Feedback Mutual Accountability Lack of Clear Communications Unrealistic Expectations Non Performance X Performance The 10th is ….. a t t i t u d e 9 why people don't cooperate…….
9. I am Ok, You are ok I am Ok, You are Not ok I am Not Ok, You are ok I am Not Ok, You are Not ok Team Working Assertive Aggressive Passive Depressive
10. 11 Team Together Each Achieves M o r e
11. Empower Freedom Liberty Challenging work assignments Work content and Meaning in it Healthy relationships at work Opportunity for high level of exposure Sense of belongingness Recognizing contributions Inspire to do Best Team Work Everyday Work on employee dream 12 Team Together Each Achieves M o r e how to create ‘work’ in team
12. how to make work in team Complete Freedom Total Transparency Complete Shared Responsibility Accountability for ones actions Liberty to decide course of actions Involvement / Participation Transparent feedback Delegate authority No hidden Agenda Complete Autonomy Power to take decisions 13 Team Together Each Achieves M o r e
13. Freedom to do work in one’s own way No Supervision/ Foreman No Bureaucratic and Administrative interference No Red-tapism Sharing Common Platform Trusting each persons actions No restrictions for new inventions One can fail, no punishment Suggestions are part of daily work Accept critics leadership employee traits Open and Transparent Positive Approach No defined mind set Free from Bias No scapegoat attitude High Commitment Disciplined Trustworthy Enjoy the work Loyal and Truthful
14. How is your working in team experience
15. Our Attitude !! An attitude has OUR three components: How you think How you act How you feel
16. Can I change my attitude? YES! Positive framing Positive Mind Set
17. the million dollar difference There is little difference in people, But that little difference makes a big difference The little difference is attitudes
18. and the big difference is whether it is Positive or Negative
19. why we think small Environment Experience Personality Habit 21 How to go forward Environment Experience Personality Habit
20. Japanese Concept If one can do, you can do, if none can do, you must do Indian Concepts If one can do, let him do, if none can do, how can I do
21. how do you think Big ways …. Attitude and how it effects us!!
22. how do you think Big ways …. Attitude and how it effects us!!
23. 28 Make habit to think big High standards Don’t quit Keep learning Enjoy daily Behavior needed !!! Open mind Happy Respect all positive No sweet path
24. 29 Make habit to think big High standards Don’t quit Keep learning Enjoy daily Behavior needed !!! Open mind Happy Respect all positive No sweet path
25. How to develop Positive attitudes Turn daily activity into adventures Change ,,,,, Look for the Positive Make a Habit of Doing It Now Develop an Attitude of Gratitude Build positive Self Esteem Stay away from Negative Influences
26. Make your surroundings FUN Don’t critics, condemn, and complain Don’t make fun, joke, and lose talk, fishy Don’t laugh on others for reasons Thank / Sorry / Excuse / I am sorry…when needed
27. Personal branding !! Show-up Being there Presence Speak-up Influence the thinking Look-up high… values Important meeting ….. be there Team-up
28. what makes us happy to come to work !!! [ Doing tasks that have meaning for me ]
29. motivation Motivation INTRINSIC Passion Drive Achievement Accomplishment Recognition Challenging Task EXTRINSIC Pay Human Resource Managerial Support Working Condition Peer Support
30. Great place to work !! Flexible and Transparent Organisation Global Oppournity Variety of Exposure Diverse Experience Performance recognition Learning and Growth Competitive rewards Oppournity to grow and learn Performance oriented culture
31. mmbagali / kles-imsr / 2006 37 when you’re building mountains, it’s best not to look at those GOD has already made 37
View dr m m bagali, phd in hr’s professional profile on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is the world's largest business network, helping professionals like dr m m ...
View 4372 Hr Research. posts, presentations, experts, and more. Get the professional knowledge you need on LinkedIn. LinkedIn Home What is LinkedIn?
PHD Human Resource Management Specialization Doctor of Philosophy in ... research, strategy, and ethics ... Your PhD in Human Resource Management program ...
Academy of Human Resource Development. ... to encourage the application of HRD research findings; ... >> 2016 AHRD International Research Conference in ...
International Journal of Human Resource Studies ... United States in collaboration with Human Resource Management Academic Research Society ... (2016 ...