Published on March 10, 2014
The Best Treatment For Melasma What to look for | How to rate different products
So you’re looking for the best treatment for melasma? • Then here are the key things you need to be concerned about • Rating melasma treatment products according to these criteria will help you ﬁnd the best option for you
1. Safety Do all of the ingredients have a lengthy history of safe use?
2. Proven Effectiveness Do all of the ingredients have a positive reputation for being effective?
3. Ingredients Are the ingredients clearly and thoroughly identiﬁed and explained?
4. Claims Are the claims reasonable, believable and not exaggerated?
5. Cost Efﬁciency What is the cost for each application of the product?! If you are not happy with the product how much of your purchase price will you get back from the manufacturer?
6. Guarantee Is the product guaranteed in any way?! If you are not completely satisﬁed, will you get all or part of the purchase price refunded?
One Product Stands Out Excelling on all 6 of these requirements
Miracle Melasma Treatment From Royal Siam Natural Health and Beauty
1. Safety! • Natural and manufactured ingredients have been used widely with no detrimental effects • All ingredients rated non harmful by recognised industry databases • All ingredients are clearly stated and can be independently researched and veriﬁed for safety
2. Proven effectiveness! • All ingredients are used in premium skincare and cosmetic products globally • While the exact formulation of Royal Siam’s product is conﬁdential all ingredients are openly declared and can be independently veriﬁed for their effectiveness in treating hyper pigmentation
3. Ingredients! • Royal Siam openly declares all ingredients used • We take pride in ensuring we only use the very best quality ingredients, which has a direct impact on the effectiveness of the product
Alpha Arbutin is natural compound extracted from Bearberry this is a pure, water-soluble biosynthetic ingredient which acts as an effective and safe tyrosinase blocker which makes it a quick and highly effective skin whitening agent ALPHA ARBUTIN Kojic Acid Dipalmitate is an effective and safe tyrosinase blocker used for inhibiting melanin production, highly stable over time and under differing conditions. Not to be confused with Kojic Acid which is an inferior ingredient as it breaks down and oxidizes over time KOJIC ACID DIPALMITATE:
Hyaluronic acid is a substance that is naturally produced by the body, and is the substance that provides skin its volume and fullness. Hyaluronic acid is one of the most effective moisturizing agents available, holding up to 1,000 times its weight in water. Its unmatched hydrating properties plump and smooth, eliminating lines and wrinkles and resulting in firmer, more youthful-looking skin. HYALONURIC ACID
Licorice PT40 Extract is a natural extract from the root of the liquorice plant that acts as a skin brightener; it unifies the color of the complexion and soothes irritations and is also known for its moisturizing, nourishing and firming properties LICORICE PT-40 EXTRACT: Isohexadecane is a high purity, inert, colorless and odorless petroleum extract used in high quality personal care products as an emollient, which leaves a non-greasy, light and silky feeling on the skin. ISOHEXADECANE:
Vitamin E Acetate otherwise known as Tocopheryl Acetate, a naturally occurring, powerful antioxidant, skin moisturizer and agent to improve skin elasticity VITAMIN E ACETATE:
Tospearl is a nanotechnology delivery vehicle using tiny silicone nanoparticles designed to help the product spread evenly and penetrate the skin more effectively. TOSPEARL: A derivative of the natural element silica, Phenyl Trimethicone is used to slow the loss of water from the skin by forming a barrier on the skin’s surface. PHENYL TRIMETHICONE:
Dimethicone Copolyol is a proven safe silicone polymer that helps ensure the product remains usable and spreads easily Hypoallergic base, paraben free. DIMETHICONE COPOLYOL Extracted from milk, lactic acid is a alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that has been used since the time of Cleopatra for its rich moisturizing attributes and its ability to exfoliate dead skin cells without provoking skin irritation LACTIC ACID:
4. Claims! • The factors that affect the skin pigmentation of an individual are varied and complex • Royal Siam believes the Miracle Melasma Treatment to be the best melasma treatment product on the market - BUT … • Results will vary, and for some people there will be little change • This is why we offer a 3 month money back guarantee!
5. Cost Efﬁciency! • One 30g (3.5oz) jar of Royal Siam Miracle Melasma Treatment will typically provide around 10 applications • Depending how often the product is applied, this is typically between 6 weeks - 3 months • If the product is NOT satisfactory you may return it for a full refund so you never need pay for a product that is not working for you
6. Guarantee! • You have 3 months from receipt of the product to obtain a full refund if you are not satisﬁed with the product’s performance • This is subject to an independently arbitrated ‘fair use’ clause to ensure we are not taken advantage of • We will never decline a genuine refund request from a customer who is not satisﬁed
Includes free shipping by air mail to any destination
Includes free shipping by air mail to any destination
Free Upgrade to Door-to-Door Courier ! Plus save over $20 compared with single pack
Calcification Inhibitors in CKD and Dialysis Patients
Melasma Treatment | Start to get rid of your melasma today with these effective treatments. With this handy guide you can learn how to remove melasma.
Melasma can be difficult to treat. The pigment of melasma develops gradually, and resolution is also gradual. Resistant cases or recurrences of ...
Topical Treatment. By causing cosmetic disfigurement of the face, melasma is frequently associated with a significant emotional effect. There is no ...
Melasma: Who gets and causes Who gets melasma? Melasma appears on women’s skin much more often than men’s skin. Just 10% of people who get melasma are men.
Melasma is a patchy brown discoloration of the skin on the face. When it occurs in pregnancy, it's called chloasma. Read about causes, signs, diagnosis ...
What every girl needs to know about Melasma, Chloasma, Mask of Pregnancy. Find out how to treat melasma & pigmentation.
Melasma (also known as Chloasma faciei,:854 or the mask of pregnancy when present in pregnant women) is a tan or dark skin discoloration. Although it can ...
Erfahren Sie hier mehr über die Anzeichen, Ursachen und Behandlungsoptionen bei einem Melasma (auch Chloasma oder Schwangerschaftsmaske).
Chloasma, melasma (facial pigmentation). Authoritative facts about the skin from DermNet New Zealand.