Published on January 21, 2014
What’s your fovorite colour?
• If your favorite color is red, you are action oriented with a deep need for physical fulfillment and to experience life through the five senses.
• Choosing yellow as your favorite means you have a deep need for logical order in your everyday life and to be able
• If green is your favorite, you have a deep need to belong, to love and be loved, and to feel safe and secure. You need acceptance and acknowledgment for the everyday things you do for others just a 'thank you‘ is sufficient.
• If orange is your favorite color, you have a great need to be with people, to socialize with them, and be accepted and respected as part of a group. You also have a need for challenges in your life, whether it is physical or social challenges.
• Lovers of blue have a deep need to find inner peace and truth, to live their life according to their ideals and beliefs without having to change their inflexible viewpoint of life to satisfy others.
• I o i f c h n e s a c o p i a y i y f p u r p l e r v i o l e t s y o u r a v o r i t e o l o r , y o u a v e a d e e p e e d f o r mo t i o n a l e c u r i t y n d t o r e a t e r d e r a n d e r f e c t i o n n a l l r e a s o f o u r l i f e , n c l u d i n g o u r
• If your personality color is pink you have a deep need to be accepted and loved unconditionally.
freshness hope goodness light purity cleanliness simplicity coolness • If white is your personality color, your deepest need is for simplicity in your own life and to be independent and self-reliant so you do not need to depend on anyone else.
• I f d c b l e a h f a e r a i x n o t u r q u o i v o r i t e c e p e s t n e e a t e e mo l a n c e i n f e , t o b e p r e s s y o d d r e a ms w i d e a l i s e i s y o u r o l o r y o u r e d i s t o t i o n a l y o u r a b l e t o u r h o p e s n o ma t t e r s t i c t h e y
allestimento in cartone per il Cersaie 2014 alberi in cartone scultura in cartone
Quarta turma do workshop de Infografia, ministrado por Beatriz Blanco e Marcos Sin...
of Colors in Color Psychology. The meaning of colors can vary depending on culture and circumstances. Each color has many aspects to it but you can easily ...
Color symbolism, color and personality, gemstone color & meaning. Color can influence our emotions, our actions and how we respond to various people ...
The Meaning of Colors . Disciplines > Communication > The Meaning of Colors. Meanings of color | Use in retail and business | Gender effects | Cultural ...
The Meaning of Colors. submitted by Raetta Parker. Red ¨ Red is the color of fire and blood, so it is associated with energy, war, danger, strength, power ...
See the "Explore Colors" Menu at the left or see the articles below. New! Explore the Meanings of Red Is red the most extreme & powerful color on earth?
Color symbolism is the use of color to represent traditional, cultural, or religious ideas, concepts, or feelings or to evoke physical reactions.
Color symbolizes different things to various cultures and countries. This page is the most comprehensive list of color symbolism on the internet. Find out ...
Color Wheel Pro is a software program that allows you to create color schemes and preview them on real-world examples. Click here to find out color meaning.
The Meanings of Red Red is the color of extremes. It’s the color of passionate love, seduction, violence, danger, anger, and adventure. Our prehistoric
Color Meanings in Dreams: What Does Dreaming in Color Mean? In our waking state, colors stimulate emotions. Similarly, colors also stimulate emotions in ...