Published on September 29, 2015
1. DESIGNING A ROOM WITH A VIEW Integrating Benchmarks, Goals and Metrics for Success Heather H. Berse Spark44
2. 2 about ME Analytics & Strategy at Spark44 (Jaguar & Land Rover) Yoga Enthusiast Favorite Food is Pumpkin Passionate About Integration (really!)
4. 4 o Page and Post Performance o Social Results vs. Other Channels o Performance vs. Goals and Benchmarks o Goals and Benchmarks?
5. 5 50%do not have a defined digital/social plan or strategy (Smart Insights, 2015)
6. 6 9%strongly agree they know their digital marketing is working (Adobe Survey, 2013)
7. 7 39%have not integrated digital and social (Altimeter Survey, 2015)
8. our FOCUStoday The Digital and Social Marketing Process Adapted from Simply Measured’s 2015 State of Social Media Report MEASURE EXECUTE PLAN
9. 9 let’sBREAK IT DOWN BENCHMARK a basis for comparison historic competition etc
10. 10 let’sBREAK IT DOWN GOAL the result you hope to achieve increase sold etc % $
11. 11 the STEPS 1. Confirm Marketing Objectives and KPIs 2. Create a Scorecard Tracking Benchmarks & Goals to your view
12. 12 the SCORECARD OBJECTIVE BENCHMARK GOAL TIP: Make it Measurable & Actionable KPI Source Value % Increase Above Benchmark Value EX 1 Drive a +15% Increase in Paid & Owned Impressions Twitter Potential Impressions #MTTJ Campaign Brandwatch 20MM +15% 23MM EX 2 Generate a +40% Increase in New Vehicle Mentions Mentions Detroit Auto Show Brandwatch 6,034 +40% 8,478
13. KPI @ MENTIONS BRAND MENTIONS EARNED MEDIA VALUE examples CONVERSIONS
15. 15 the STEPS 1. Confirm Marketing Objectives and KPIs 2. Create a Scorecard Tracking Benchmarks & Goals 3. Make it Integrated to your view
16. 16 integrationBENEFITS o 360° data storytelling o Attribution identification o Future collaboration opportunities
17. businessVALUE Source: KPMG Integrated Reporting, Report Issue 2 Organizational& BusinessModel OperatingContext Strategy Perofrmance FutureOutlook Governance& Remuneration Value Impact Stewardship Assessment Game Changers (long-term) Management Plans (medium-term) Business As Usual (short-term) Your Report Reader’s Needs Business Value
18. 18 the VIEW comes together
19. REAL-TIME - 19 - reporting OBJECTIVE GOAL ACTUAL KPI Value As of 9/1 Notes Drive +15% increase in Paid & Owned Impressions Twitter Potential Impressions 23MM 14MM (61% of goal) Twitter paid posts on 9/27 supposed to bring in +8MM Generate an +40% increase in New Vehicle Mentions Mentions 8,478 2,501 (29% of goal) F-PACE content producing 85% of new vehicle mentions TIP: Make it Actionable
20. 20 WRAPreport o Use the scorecard o Find the insight nuggets o Reveal post-mortem findings
21. 21 positive POST- MORTEMS o Rooted in Marketing Objectives & Results o Key learnings Recommendations o Transparency
22. - 22 - CASE study
23. 23 you’ve designed your room with a VIEW
24. - 24 - Contact Info E-mail: HeatherH@spark44.com LinkedIn.com/hhBerse
Located in beautiful San Francisco, CA, we are focused on creating an iconic destinations in major cities around the world, integrating the best in fashion ...
Room To Grow. San Francisco-based interior designer Emilie Munroe of Studio Munroe creates a colorful home for a ... The goal here was to give them some ...
Information about Masterclass: Fuel for Innovation Engines. #brandwatchtips. Published on April 15, 2015. Author: brandwatchsocial. Source: slideshare.net ...
Advertising Programmes Business Solutions +Google About Google Google.com © 2016 - Privacy - Terms. Search; Images; Maps; Play; YouTube; News; Gmail ...
San Francisco, May 4-7, 2008 Speakers ... Web-content success ... He is the producer of the annual eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit conferences and ...
Human-Computer Interaction and Visualization HCI ... San Francisco, CA ... designing for the living room tv experience
presented by Scrum Alliance ... and enjoyable" in the same sentence with "business goals"? ... View All Success Stories ...
Business Strategy Upgrade—Bridging the Gap Between Business School & Business Success ... Strategy MasterClass merges best ... San Francisco , California ...
Periscope is built by a small team of hackers working out of a warehouse in San Francisco. ... she's integrating ... Taylor has had a history of success ...