Published on September 22, 2014
1. Marketing with Little to NO Money No budget, No problem! Presented by Leslie McLellan @LeslieMcLellan firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Social Media is like winning the lottery.
3. As of January 2014, 74% of online adults use social networking sites.
4. Lake Arrowhead, CA.
5. Use events to help spread the word.
6. Social Media Worked!
7. The numbers proved the ROI. 2008 $133,062.00 2009 $133,717.00 2010 $131,808.00 @LeslieMcLellan
8. You have to be a genius…NOT! Photo (CC) by Krissy.Venosdale on Flickr
9. Some EASY examples
10. Here’s another…
11. And one more…
12. Now here’s the GREAT part!
13. Key things to keep in mind when posting: • Have a goal or purpose that you’re working toward. • Know your audience, what they like, and what appeals to them. • Share on all your social networks and let your followers share as well. • Be yourself and let your personality shine through - Show readers what’s happening behind the scenes and with your volunteers and members.
14. It’s a battle Traditional vs. New media Photo (CC) by MyEyeSees on Flickr
15. It’s all about relationships – Relationships with your • website reader • your members • your community at large • Don’t try to be something you’re not, capitalize on what sets your organization apart.
16. Bottom line - Fish where the fish are. • Your members are on social media, you need to be there too. • Your social media links are just as important as your website address. • Social media is a change in the way we all market and for those with small budgets….it’s just like winning the lottery!
17. Time for Questions and a BIG Leslie McLellan Leslie@justasmalltowngirl.us @LeslieMcLellan
Brands are more invested today than ever before on curating and distributing paid,...
Marketers need to be creating and publishing original content across many differen...
As content marketing continues to increase in popularity in every industry, more m...
Il Direct Email Marketing (DEM) è una tipologia di marketing diretto che usa la po...
This presentation contains all 120 rules from Part 1 of the 2nd edition of "Email ...
No Money? No Problem! The Ultimate Guide to Marketing on a ... with little to no ... want to make money, not every marketing effort is going ...
Contributed. Marketing with little or no money. Christina Rader. Related Business. Posted: Thursday, June 5, 2014 12:00 am. Marketing with little or no ...
Marketing With Little or No Money Moderated by Jon Barrett Presented by Esther Bonardi-Basden Tracey Hopkins Kate Good & Carol Levey.
How to Use the Internet to Advertise, Promote, and Market Your Business or Web Site: With Little or No Money Revised Second Edition [Bruce C Brown] on ...
> > Register Now! About Tiffany Zwiefelhofer: Tiffany Zwiefelhofer (Yelverton) is the President of Creative Apartment Marketing, a consulting firm ...
How can I market my business with no money? Top tips for raising awareness of your brand with little or no marketing budget
Meet Our Team Guided by the leadership of Tiffany Zwiefelhofer, we've got a foundation for success that's set for many decades to come.
Grab some popcorn and watch Andrew's weekly WebTV show: ... surprised to know that marketing without money can ... your clients have no obligation to ...