Published on July 5, 2016
1. Marina Gisich Gallery Venue in St.Petersburg
2. If Moscow is Russia's political, economical and spiritual centre, then St. Petersburg can count itself as Russia's cultural capital. A city of palaces, waterways and boulevards - scenic and yet with enormous energy - St. Petersburg is the perfect place for the arts to flourish. Whether you restrict yourself to admiring the architecture of the UNESCO-listed city centre, or go to the world famous Mariinsky Opera and Ballet or the St. Petersburg Philharmonic Orchestra, and it's not just the classic forms that are thriving. Lovers of contemporary culture can rejoice too! St. Petersburg – Russia's cultural capital
3. Now you have a unique chance to explore the contemporary art scene of St.Petersburg from inside. Get a glimpse into life of local gallery owner, have a private visit of the gallery, meet local artist and visit his workshop or discover St.Petersburg through the eyes of gallery owner and spend a day together. CONCEPT
5. VENUE LOCATION & ACCESS Address: Fontanka 121 Located in historical canter has boat pier. Group can arrive by boat.
6. Established by Marina Gisich in 2000, the Marina Gisich Gallery is one of the first St. Petersburg contemporary art galleries. Today it is one of the leading contemporary art galleries in Russia. Since its opening days, the gallery has represented well-known masters (Gleb Bogomolov, Evgeny Yufit), key figures of the last decades (Kerim Ragimov, Vladimir Kustov, Peter Belyi, Vitaliy Pushnizkiy, Kirill Chelushkin, Ivan Govorkov and Elena Gubanova, Gregory Maiofis, Marina Alexeeva), and a new generation of artists (Valeriya Nibiru, Tanya Akhmetgalieva, Alexander Shishkin, Tim Parchikov). ABOUT GALLERY
7. ABOUT GALLERY
8. The gallery also works with foreign artists and collaborates with major Russian and European museums and foundations (the State Russian Museum, Moscow Museum of Modern Art, Multimedia Art Museum, Novy Museum, Moscow City Museum, Waino Aaltonen Museum). The gallery willingly promotes contemporary art both locally and internationally. ABOUT GALLERY
9. PRESS about GALLERY
12. INTERIORs & COLLECTION
13. INTERIORs & COLLECTION
14. EVENT’S SCENARIO • Arrival to Marina Gisich Gallery • Up on arrival guest will be invited for a shot of Vodka OR welcome cocktail at the gallery area – not more than 30 pax at the same time. Atmosphere is informal. •After guests will be invited upstairs into private area, Marinas apartment. There guests will see unique works of art and Marinas private collection. •After some work of arts can be purchased. Duration of the vist is one hour or one hour and a half.
15. WHY TSAR EVENTS? The only CMP (Certified Meeting Professional) in Russia The DMCP (Destination Management Certified Professional) in Russia World Travel Awards Winner 2012, 2013, 2014 Member of HOSTS Global Alliance
16. RUSSIA SURVIVALGUIDE book by Alexander Rodionov, Managing Director of Tsar Events The Only Book you need to read before you visit Russia! Available on
17. CONTACTS TSAR EVENTS DMC & PCO Meetings, Congresses, Incentives, & Corporate Events in Russia Destination Management Certified Professional 58, Moika Embankment, Office #509 RUS-190000 ST. PETERSBURG Tel. +7 (812) 449 96 50 email@example.com www.tsar-events.com Member of ADMEI, ICCA, MPI, SITE, HOSTS GLOBAL ALLIANCE™
"RUSSIAN CONTEMPORARY: DRAWING. NO LIMITS" в Центре русской культуры «Пушкинский Дом» (Pushkin House), Лондон
marina gisich gallery. Художники; Выставки; Ярмарки ... design
Marina Gisich Gallery. Established by Marina Gisich in 2000, the Marina Gisich Gallery is one of the first St. Petersburg contemporary art galleries.
Marina Gisich Gallery, Санкт-Петербург. 2,776 likes · 14 talking about this · 555 were here. Contemporary art gallery based in Saint ...
Past fair booth featuring works by Ivan Gorshkov and Kerim Ragimov at Marina Gisich Gallery Cosmoscow 2015 MAIN, Booth C4 Sep. 11th – 13th
Marina Gisich Gallery, Санкт-Петербург. 2,776 likes · 17 talking about this · 554 were here. Contemporary art gallery based in Saint ...
The Marina Gisich Gallery began in 2000 as one of a small number of galleries bringing a contemplative, concept-driven artistic temperament to the Saint ...
Vogue & Time. This summer Marina Gisich Gallery had some wonderfull meetings in Saint-Petersburg. Visited us art lovers with Hans Knoll (www.knollgalerie ...
Marina Gisich Gallery is a commercial art gallery in Saint Petersburg. More on Marina Gisich Gallery and other St Petersburg art galleries.
Marina Gisich. founder and owner of Marina Gisich Gallery, Marina Gisich Design Studio, St. Petersburg, Russia . Location Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation