Published on October 15, 2014
1. Making It Personal in the TeamRaiser™ Participant Center CHELSEA DEROCHÉ
2. Tweet This Now #BBCON #LEARNLAB #CHELSEADEROCHE #TEAMRAISER 1 #bbcon
3. Agenda • Identify key features of TeamRaiser and the Participant Center • Discuss customization options available for Participant Centers • Select custom settings for a Participant Center • Bonus: Team Captain pages 2 #bbcon
4. Introduction 3 #bbcon
5. TeamRaiser 4 #bbcon
6. TeamRaiser Participant Center 5 #bbcon Four tabs: • Home • Email • Progress • Personal Page
7. The Participant Experience 6 #bbcon
8. Demonstration 7 #bbcon
9. Home Tab 8 #bbcon
10. Email Tab 9 #bbcon
11. Progress Tab 10 #bbcon
12. Personal Page Tab 11 #bbcon
13. The Administrator View 12 #bbcon
14. Demonstration 13 #bbcon
15. Participant Centers Tab 14 #bbcon
16. Steps to Customize Participant Center 2 1 Log in to Luminate Online. 2 On the Fundraising menu, click TeamRaiser. The TeamRaiser page appears. 3 Select the Participant Centers tab. 4 In the grid, locate the appropriate Participant Center, and click Edit in the Actions column. 5 In the process navigator, click Configure Options. 6 Define settings for the following options: • Suggestion Box - Display Update Personal Page Suggestion • Suggestion Box - Display Send Email Suggestion • Suggestion Box - Display Update Goal Suggestion • Suggestion Box - Display Add Contacts to Address Book Suggestion 7 Click Next. 8 Click Finish. 15 #bbcon
17. Demonstration 16 #bbcon
18. TeamRaiser List Tab 17 #bbcon
19. Select Event Options 18 #bbcon
20. Define Fundraising Options 19 #bbcon
21. Define Event Options 20 #bbcon
22. Customize Suggested Messages 21 #bbcon
23. Customize Pages: TeamRaiser Pages 22 #bbcon
24. Customize Pages: Configure Custom Page 23 #bbcon
25. Steps to Customize a TeamRaiser Event 1 Log in to Luminate Online. 2 On the Fundraising menu, click TeamRaiser. The TeamRaiser page appears with the TeamRaiser List tab on top. 3 In the grid, locate the appropriate event, and click Edit in the Actions column. A process navigator appears on the left side of the tab. Click Select Event Options. 4 Under Personal Page Customization, select Participants can design and customize their own Personal Pages. 5 In the Related Actions section below the process navigator, click Edit Advanced Options. Sub-steps appear below Select Event Options in the process navigator. 6 Define settings in the Define Fundraising Options and Define Event Options sub-steps. 7 In the process navigator, click Customize Suggested Messages. Add and edit messages as appropriate. 8 In the process navigator, click Customize Pages. Configure the Home page and Default Personal page. 9 Click Finish. 10 Click Save. 24 #bbcon
26. Summary – Page 1 • Identify key features of TeamRaiser and the Participant Center • Key features of TeamRaiser include: • Tools to empower participants to recruit new constituents and fundraisers • The ability to mobilize volunteers online • Key features of the Participant Center include: • An email area for quick and easy solicitations • A progress area for monitoring results • A personal page for unique content including photos and videos • Discuss customization options available for Participant Centers • Home tab: Define the Messages, What To Do Next?, and HTML content areas • Email tab: Add suggested messages • Progress tab: Monitor progress and track offline gifts • Personal Page tab: Create a custom URL, and add photos and videos 25 #bbcon
27. Summary – Page 2 • Select custom settings for a Participant Center • Customize Participant Center 2: • Access the TeamRaiser area of Fundraising. • On the Participant Centers tab, open the appropriate center for editing. • Click the TeamRaiser List tab, and then edit the appropriate event. • Personalize the settings. • Customize a TeamRaiser Event: • Click the TeamRaiser List tab, and then open the appropriate event. • Define settings in the following areas: • Select Event Options • Edit Advanced Options • Customize Suggested Messages • Customize Pages 26 #bbcon
28. Bonus: Team Captain Pages 22 #bbcon
29. Form a Team Individuals can sign up as team captains. 23 #bbcon
30. TeamRaiser Participant Center 23 #bbcon Five tabs: • Home • Email • Progress • Personal Page • Team Page Team captains can email the team, view the team roster, and post a team message.
31. Team Page Tab Team captains can personalize the team 23 #bbcon page.
32. Help participants succeed: Make sure the Participant Center has the tools and resources they need. 27 #bbcon
33. Did this session leave you feeling electrified? Don’t forget to complete a session survey! Each completed survey enters you into a drawing to win a complimentary registration to bbcon 2015 in Austin, Texas*. *Blackbaud reserves the right to change or withdraw this promotion at any time, without advance notice. Promotion has no cash value and may not be exchanged, applied to, or combined with any other offer. 28 #bbcon
34. Training and Certification Make Your Daily Tasks Easier Execute Faster Increase Your Effectiveness Visit the Expo’s Training Booth
Presentación que realice en el Evento Nacional de Gobierno Abierto, realizado los ...
In this presentation we will describe our experience developing with a highly dyna...
Presentation to the LITA Forum 7th November 2014 Albuquerque, NM
Un recorrido por los cambios que nos generará el wearabletech en el futuro
Um paralelo entre as novidades & mercado em Wearable Computing e Tecnologias Assis...
A buying center brings together "all those members of an organization who become ... Power and conflict issues within the buying center. Decision Making.
Online Help. Making Your Personal ... To make your Personal Page public again, access the Participant Center and click the Make my campaign public link.
The Participant Center makes ... VIEW PERSONAL PAGE: When you are finished making ... Donors return to Bike MS annually because participants
Participation (decision making) Michel Fanoli - Politics ... Participation in social science refers to different mechanisms for the public to express ...
National Empowerment Center ... and that the first step in making it ... I directed a research project that studied participants in user-run self ...
Participant Observation as a ... (February, 1979). On making the most of participant observation. The ... Her personal areas of ...
Online Help. Personalizing the ... your Participant Center, locate the Update personal URLs ... page of this fundraising event and then click the ...
When using Meeting Center, ... Personal Room Security. ... We recommend making the calendar entry private or editing the entry to remove the ...
Basics of Avoiding Bias Writers should write objectively ... making assumptions about the gender of this ... I surveyed the elderly participants while ...