Published on October 10, 2014
1. ACCOMODATION OPERATION-Housekeeping MAID CART TROLLEY
2. Preparing to Clean In most properties, the room attendant’s workday begins in the linen room. The linen room is often considered the headquarters of the housekeeping department. It is here that the employee reports for work; receives room assignments, room status reports, and keys; and checks out at the end of his/ her shift. Here too, the room attendant prepares for the workday by assembling and organizing the supplies that are necessary for cleaning
3. Assembling Supplies: A room attendant requires a special tool to do his/her job. For the professional room attendant, these tools come in the form of the various cleaning supplies and equipment, linens, room accessories, and amenities that are necessary for preparing a guest’s room.
4. MAID CART TROLLEY New Advance Maid Cart Trolley Old Classic Maid Cart Trolly
5. In a sense, the room attendant cart could be regarded as a giant tool box stocked with everything necessary to do an effective job. A well-organized and well-stoked cart is a key to efficiency. It enables the room attendant to avoid wasting time looking for a cleaning item or making trips back to the linen room for more supplies. The specific amounts of items loaded onto a cart vary according to the types of rooms being cleaned, the amenities offered by the property, and, of course, the size of the cart itself. A room attendant’s cart is generally spacious enough to carry all supplies needed for a half-day’s room assignments
6. Stocking the cart: Carts are typically stored in the linen room along with the housekeeping supplies. In large properties, supplies are often centralized in a particular area and issued to room attendants each morning. Most carts have three shelves – the lower two for linen and the top for supplies. It is just as important not to overstock a cart, as it is not to understock. Overstocking increase the risk that some items will be damaged, soiled, or stolen in the course of cleaning.
7. Stock in Cart: Clean sheets, pillowcases, and mattress pads Clean towels and washcloths Clean bath mats Toilet and facial tissue Fresh drinking glasses Soap bars Clean ashtrays and matches
8. Stocking the Room Attendant’s Cart: Check the list of assigned room; Refer to the list of room cleaning supplies specified by the property; Begin loading cart from the bottom up. Stock according to recommended quantities; Place mattress pads, sheets, and pillowcases on bottom shelf
9. Place bath mats, towels, face cloths, and wash cloths on middle shelf; Place room supplies and amenities on top shelf; Stock hand caddy with cleaning supplies such as all-purpose cleaner, cloths and sponges, bowl brush, glass cleaner, and dusting solution. Position on top shelf. Position vacuum, broom, and other sweeping supplies on side of cart.
10. In most cases, all the cleaning supplies for the guestroom and bathroom are positioned in a hand caddy on top of the cart. This way, the room attendant does not have to bring the entire cart into the room in order to have easy access to supplies.
11. Items conveniently stocked in the hand caddy include : All-purpose cleaner Spray window and glass cleaner Bowl brush Dusting solution Cloths and sponges Rubber gloves
12. Laundry A laundry bag for dirty linens is usually found at one end of the cart and a trash bag at the other. A broom and vacuum are also positioned on either end of the cart for easy access. For safety and security reasons, personal items and room keys should not be stored on the cart.
13. Room Assignments: After assembling supplies, the room attendant is ready to begin cleaning guestrooms. The order in which he/she cleans rooms will be determined by the room status report. A floor or shift supervisor uses information from the room status report to draw up room assignments for housekeeping personnel. Room assignments are generally listed according to room number and room status on a standardized form. The number of rooms assigned for a room attendant is based upon the property’s work standards for specific types of rooms and cleaning tasks. The room attendant uses the room assignment sheet to prioritize the workday and to report the condition of each assigned room at the end of the shift. After reviewing the assignment sheet, a room attendant will have a sense where he/she should begin cleaning.
14. Guest Room
15. Thank You By:- Siddharth Saini
Mi primer presentación formal en un disertación.
With Google's announcement that HTTPS is now a ranking measure, everyone is compel...
Landscape Architect Pensacola | The Wallace Company Call 850-434-1199 or visit htt...
4 Levent Beko Buzdolabı, 4 Levent Beko Çamaşır Makinesi, 4 Levent Beko Bulaşık Mak...
Alibeyköy Beko Buzdolabı, Alibeyköy Beko Çamaşır Makinesi, Alibeyköy Beko Bulaşık ...
Maid's Trolley, Wholesale Various High Quality Maid's Trolley Products from Global Maid's Trolley Suppliers and Maid's Trolley Factory,Importer,Exporter at ...
Maid Cart Trolley, Wholesale Various High Quality Maid Cart Trolley Products from Global Maid Cart Trolley Suppliers and Maid Cart Trolley Factory,Importer ...
Resuscitation Trolley Options & Accessories Resuscitation Trolleys & Carts 3 Sales Hotline: +44 (0)1258 484455 www.bristolmaid.com • Switched and fused
Procedure Trolleys & Carts Caretray Trolleys email: firstname.lastname@example.org fax: +44 (0)1258 455056 • Low level single column easy clean procedure trolley ...
Hotel Brown Heavy Duty Housemaid Trolley-Housekeeping Cleaning Trolley sales ... Maid Housekeeping Service ... Cart-Housemaid Trolley
Rubbermaid Carts, Rubbermaid Utility Carts, Rubbermaid Service Carts, Housekeeping Carts, Janitorial Carts and Maid Carts.
Housekeeping / Maid's Carts. Being a housekeeper is hard work, but luckily the right housekeeping cart makes the job a little easier.
Triple Capacity Cart Cleaning Cart Cleaning Tools-> Dust Mops, Frames ... Rubbermaid Cleaning Carts, Housekeeping Carts, Maid Carts and Microfiber Carts:
We are the major manufacturers, supplier and Importers of Luggage Trolleys, Room Service, Linen, Housekeeping, Minibar, Service, IRD Trolley etc and Food ...