Published on January 2, 2017
2. The hijrah • The people of the Quraish (Tribe in Mecca) planned to kill Rasulullah. • Rasulullah was given revelation to travel to Madinah (Yathrib) by the angel Jibreel. • Rasulullah travelled with Abu Bakar As-Siddiq
3. THE CAVE The Quraish were after them so they hid in cave Thur. Allah protected them by having a spider spin its web and some birds nesting.
4. × Rasullullah travelled with saiyidina Abu Bakar As-Siddiq to Mecca by camel. × During their journey to Mecca, they passed by a place called Quba. × Over there, Rasulullah built the 1st ever mosque known as Quba Mosque.
5. quba Mosque
6. × From Quba, Rasulullah and Abu Bakar left with a group of friends to continue their journey to Madinah. This group of people were known as the Muhajirin (Travellers). × As soon as they reach Madinah, they were warmly greeted by the people of Madinah. This group of people were known as the Ansar (Helpers).
7. MUHAJIRIN Those who migrated from Makkah to Al-Madinah. ANSAR The citizens of Madinah who helped and gave aid to the Muhajirun.
8. • Second mosque built in the history of Islam • Rasulullah bought the land from 2 orphans • Made with woodblock of date trees and leaves
9. An-nabawi mosque
10. • Upon arrival at Madinah, the Ansar people were all eager and excited to invite Rasulullah to stay at their respective house as guest. • Rasulullah decided to allow his camel to choose the place where he would stay over. The camel chose to stop near the house of Abu Ayub Al-Ansari.
11. “And the first to embrace Islam of the Muhajirun and the Ansar and also those who followed them exactly (in Faith). Allah is well-pleased with them as they are well- pleased with Him. He has prepared for them Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise), to dwell therein forever. That is the supreme success.’’ – Surah At-Taubah : 100
12. Please raise your hand to either ask or answer a question.
13. Thank you! Prepared by: Teacher Nusaibah Sajiah Taman Pengajian Al-Qur’an, Masjid Kampung Siglap (TPA MKS) (2016)
In Malaysia and other Muslim countries, Awal Muharram (also called Maal Hijrah) is celebrated to mark the beginning of the Islamic New Year.
Ma'al Hijrah Arabic Debate Championship IIUM, Jalan Gombak. 1,199 likes · 2 talking about this. This annual national debate competition gathers...
Ceramah Sempena Sambutan Ma'al Hijrah 1435H/2013M Surau Al-Ehsan, Kg. Pt. Bengkok Darat Tarikh : 17-11-2012 Penceramah : Tn. Hj. Mohd Sahli Bin Mohd Said
Salam Ma’al Hijrah. Posted 14/11/2012 by Shafi-Q in ARTIKEL, DOA, ... bermakna kita semakin meninggalkan tahun 1433 Hijrah dan bakal memasuki tahun Islam yang baru ...
Awal Muharram atau Maal Hijrah merupakan suatu hari yang penting bagi umat Islam kerana menandakan peristiwa penting yang berlaku dalam sejarah Islam iaitu ...
Ma'al Hijrah 1437H. Last Updated on Monday, 26 October 2015 15:47 Wednesday, 21 October 2015- The Ministry of Finance (MoF) held a New Islamic Year, 1437 Hijrah ...
Maal bermaksud "bersama". Maal Hijrah, membawa maksud "bersama berhijrah" atau "bersama hayati Hijrah". HIJRAH haruslah difahami sebagai berpindah dari suatu keadaan ...
Awal Muharram is celebrated by Muslims as the day symbolises two important events in ... a 'Tokoh Ma'al Hijrah' is awarded to a Muslim personality to honour their ...
The Hegira or Hijrah (Arabic: هِجْرَة ) is the migration or journey of the Islamic prophet Muhammad and his followers from Mecca to Yathrib, later ...