Published on October 23, 2014
1. Is China the Next Biggest Market for Logistics?
2. Yangshan Port, World busiest container port. 32.5 million TEUs in 2012. Tokyo only has 4.2 million TEUs.
3. Shanghai Pudong Airport, world 3rd busiest cargo airport. Handled 2.9 million tons cargo in 2013. Narita ranked 10th.
4. China has the 3rd longest road network in the world, over 4.4 million km, 110 times around the world.
5. But in reality, domestic logistics is far from efficient.
6. Bad conditions of warehouse, truck control and road management, cost of logistics is well above 15% of GDP.
7. Cost of raw material Cost of transport Manufacturing Profit In Japan, 10 dollar worth of goods would only take out 5-7% as logistics cost.
8. Cost of raw material Cost of transport Manufacturing Profit That is a different story in China.
9. Foreign firms have been granted only limited licenses, burdened with high cost, hard to compete with local rivals.
10. Road transportation is still dominating domestic logistics market in 2013.
11. Trend 1: Manufacturing Locations Shift to Inland
12. Trend 2: Retail and Consuming Goods Market is Booming
13. Trend 3: Large Investment of Inland Rail Network by 2020
14. Trend 3: Large Investment of Inland Rail Network
15. Trend 4: Market Demand for Improvement in Efficiency
16. Trend 5: New National Policy
17. Biggest Challenge: Government Co-ordination
18. Biggest Challenge: Government Co-ordination Current government has a complex somewhat inefficient structure to manage logistics.
19. Is China really the next big potential Market for logistics? You make your own interpretation.
http://ecommerce-for-business.com/shackles-boats-theboatonlinestore/ We offer a ...
Pretty similar to gold bars are these silver slabs. Silver is considered as the mo...
If you are an investor of gold bars and coins, one of the major things that you ou...
CyberSecurity's social media stats for one week as of Oct 21st 2014
CyberSecurity's social media stats for one week as of Oct 28th 2014
Logistics Industry in China $ Logistics industry demonstrates robust growth Driven by the demanding industrial sector and widening domestic retail market ...
Logistics in China: An All-inclusive Market? ... The survey also gives an outlook of the future plans of transportation and logistics customers in China.
About Logistics. Logistics, an essential part of SCM, deals with the transportation of goods and services. The logistics of physical items involves ...
Logistics in China. ... Just like in their home markets, the major international logistics providers offer door-to-door services in particular.
Investment Promotion Report of China's Logistics Industry 2015 1 1. China leads the continuous growth in global logistics market Along with the deeper ...
Market — The logistics and transportation industry in China is best characterized as immature, ... Warehousing and Transportation in China (Part 1)”
Logistics Market in China 2015-2019 is a market research report available at US $2500 for a Single User PDF License from RnR Market Research Reports Library.
Third-party Logistics (3PL) Market in China 2014-2018: Published by: TechNavio (Infiniti Research Ltd.) Product code: 310835: Published: August 20, 2014
About Logistics Logistics, an essential part of SCM, deals with the transportation of goods and services. The logistics of physical items involves processes...
Logistics, an essential part of SCM, deals with the transportation of goods and services. The logistics of physical items involves processes such as informatio