Published on January 29, 2016
1. Lighting as a Managed Service
2. T8 installation T5 Eco Saver LED + dimming + daylight harvesting T5 Eco Saver+ diming+ daylight harvesting
3. Did you know that you can now fund your lighting installation with us? Lighting as a Managed Service – saving you money!
4. 90%Up to 90% energy savings, depending on your current installation 5 All of our products have a life time warranty of at least 5 years 80 of lighting expertise will provide you with a state-of-the-art and sustainable upgrade £0 This means great savings from Day 1 and it does not even cost you extra.
5. CASH • There may not be any tax relevance/allowances • Uses cash resources which become ‘frozen’ in investment • Full VAT payable on lighting equipment and install from outset • No future flexibility. Require more cash for future upgrades • Issues with internal CAPEX and ROI criteria • Uses valuable capital that may have alternative uses in the business Lighting as a Managed Service MANAGED SERVICE • 100% allowable against taxable profits • Does not impact cash resources. Use cash to invest elsewhere • Smaller VAT on the Managed Service payments • Designed from the outset for easy upgrading • Credit provided and savings released from Day 1 • Tax efficient rental payments and savings may be greater than repayments VS
6. Lighting as a Managed Service • A simple rental solution for end users customers • Maximum term 60 months (minimum 12 months) • Quarterly repayments by Direct Debit (first payment before supply and installation) • Fully installed; commissioned and fully maintained throughout the term of the agreement The Facts 1
7. Lighting as a Managed Service • Old lighting equipment disposed of safely and environmentally friendly • Ongoing lighting consultation and expertise • Flexible offer with upgrade; early settlement; continue to rent (peppercorn) and ownership (take title) options • New agreements can be arranged to capture other sites (subject to credit) The Facts 2
8. 3 Simple steps to your tailor-made offer 1. Book a meeting with one of our lighting experts. 2. Show your current installation, tell us your requirements. 3. Wait for Aura Light’s tailor-made offer consisting of a new lighting layout and a financing plan.
9. Get in touch Call or email us: Phone: 01952 250800 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.aura-light.co.uk
As part of your performance and efficiency drive, we can help you plan, manage and finance any upgrade to your lighting infrastructure.
LaaS (Light as a Service) ... tablets and wall controls. Dynamic and responsive lighting controls can be integrated in building management systems, ...
... the idea of having lighting as a service business model. ... The lighting system will pay for itself through energy cost savings.
Disaster recovery services; Lightning managed IT offers flexible pricing options, hourly IT rates and a flat rate weekly or monthly billing option.
Title: Switch to Results with Managed Lighting Retrofit Services Author: Wipro Limited Subject: Our Managed Lighting Retrofit Services can help you achieve ...
Lighting Innovations; Smart ... smart building managed services are growing in demand and popularity as ... "Smart Building Managed Services Spending to ...
Managed Lighting Services are leaders in providing lighting solutions as a service; a Managed Lighting Service provides the benefit of the latest LED ...
Energy efficient lighting to save NHS millions. ... © Norland Managed Services, Head Offices, Norland Managed Services Ltd, City Bridge House, ...