Published on September 19, 2016
1. Life Cycle of a Ladybug BY DIYARA KUMARAGE
2. STAGE 1 Tiny yellow eggs are laid on the underside of a leaf. They take 3 to 7 days to hatch.
3. STAGE 2 A larva hatches from the egg. It eats mites and aphids. It sheds its skin many times as it grows.(2-4 weeks)
4. STAGE 3 After it grows enough,the larva attaches itself to a leaf. It sheds its skin again and becomes a Pupa. (5-7 days)
5. STAGE 4 In a few days the pupa splits and the ladybug comes out looking pale and soft. After a few hours Its shell hardens and becomes bright red.(Lifespan a few months)
6. LADYBUG LIFECYCLE EGGS PUPA LARVAADULT