Published on December 12, 2016
1. MarketsandMarkets Presents LiDAR Drone Market worth 144.6 Million USD by 2022 According to a new market research report "LiDAR Drone Market by Product (Rotary Wing, and Fixed Wing), Component, Application (Corridor Mapping, Archaeology, Construction, Environment, Entertainment, and Precision Agriculture), Geography - Global Forecast to 2022", the LiDAR drone market was valued USD 16.1 Million in 2015 and is estimated to reach USD 144.6 Million by 2022, at a CAGR of 35.2% between 2016 and 2022. Factors such as technological superiority, encouragement from government and institutes for adoption of LiDAR drones, and its use in emerging applications such as precision farming are the key drivers for the growth of the LiDAR drone market. The use of LiDAR drones for delivering products generates further
2. Browse 66 market data tables with 42 figures spread through 125 pages and in-depth TOC on "LiDAR Drone Market - Global Forecast to 2022" http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/lidar-drone-market-128835365.html Early buyers will receive 10% customization on reports. Rotary wing LiDAR drone expected to grow at the highest CAGR The rotary wing LiDAR drone market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The ability of rotary wing LiDAR drones to take off without runways and its high degree of maneuverability are the reasons for the high growth of this market,
3. The corridor mapping application held the largest market share in 2015 The corridor mapping application held the largest share of the market in 2015. Highway corridors are built after proper planning and designing to ensure that they can withstand the pressure exerted by vehicles on a regular basis. As highway projects are constructed from a long-term perspective, it is necessary to conduct a thorough feasibility study of the terrain on which the highway is to be constructed. LiDAR drone provides all this information by building three-dimensional (3D) elevation models of the surveyed area. Infrastructure development is further expected to increase in coming years, which would, in turn, lead to increased usage of LiDAR drones for inspecting the growth of the infrastructure project. These benefits drive the market in the corridor mapping application. North America region held the largest share of the LiDAR drone market in 2015 The North American market held the largest share of the global LiDAR drone market in 2015. The increasing awareness about the benefits of LiDAR drones such as high accuracy and low cost is one of the reasons for the large market share of the North American LiDAR drone market. The use of LiDAR drones in precision farming is driving the LiDAR drone market in North America.
4. The major players operating in this market are Velodyne LiDAR (U.S.), Phoenix Aerial Systems (U.S), Riegl Laser Measurement Systems GmbH (Austria), SICK AG (Germany), and YellowScan (France), 3D Robotics, Inc. (U.S.), DJI (China), FARO Technology (U.S.), Leica Geosystems AG (Switzerland), Optech, Inc. (Canada) and Trimble Navigation Limited (U.S.). This research report categorizes the global LiDAR drone market on the basis of components, products, applications, and geography. It describes the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges in the LiDAR drone market. The Porter’s five forces analysis has been included in the report with a description of each of its forces and its respective impact on the market.
5. About MarketsandMarkets MarketsandMarkets is a global market research and consulting company based in the U.S. We publish strategically analyzed market research reports and serve as a business intelligence partner to Fortune 500 companies across the world. MarketsandMarkets also provides multi-client reports, company profiles, databases, and custom research services. M&M covers thirteen industry verticals, including advanced materials, automotives and transportation, banking and financial services, biotechnology, chemicals, consumer goods, energy and power, food and beverages, industrial automation, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, semiconductor and electronics, and telecommunications and IT.
6. Contact Us Contact: Mr. Rohan Markets and Markets UNIT no 802, Tower no. 7, SEZ Magarpatta city, Hadapsar Pune, Maharashtra 411013, India 1-888-600-6441 Email: email@example.com