Published on January 13, 2016
1. Leo Club Meeting January 12th 2015 By: Justin & Mel
2. Meeting Courtesies: • Use tablecloths and remember to fold and put them away afterwards • PLEASE remain quiet for the duration of the meeting • Clean up after yourself (eg. throw away garbage, do not leave it in the sink or on tabletops)
3. Please Sign Up as a Member Membership Application
4. Leo T-Shirts • Always wear Leo shirts to events unless specified otherwise • You can buy a t-shirt in room (B102) for $10 • NO PROPER DRESS CODE= NO HOURS
5. VPA: Dance Show • Chairs: Erika and Averie • Date: Wed. Jan 13 – Fri. Jan.15 • Time: Wed. 5-9pm, Thurs. 3:10-9pm, Fri. 5- 9pm • Location: Byrne Creek Community School • Dress Code: Semi formal (White Top, Black Pants, and Black Shoes)
6. Volunteers: Janice Ma Mandy Shen Sojin Lim Adam Le Hoan
7. Pickleball Set-Up • Chairs: Paul, Nikola, & Twinkle • Date: Friday, January 15th, 2016 • Time: 5:00PM • Location: Byrne Creek Gyms
8. Pickleball • Chairs: Paul, Youjin, & Twinkle • Date: Saturday, January 16th, 2016 & Sunday, January 17th, 2016 • Time: 8:00AM-8:00PM • Location: Byrne Creek Gyms • Dress Code: LEO T-Shirts 25-30 Volunteers needed!
9. Volunteers: Averrie Aniban Janice Ma Erika Moje Zhenyu Hu Zhenya Hu Andy
10. District International Student Orientation • Chairs: Ivan & Nikola • Date: Monday, January 25th & Tuesday, January 26th • Time: Jan 25(8:30AM-3:30PM) & Jan 26(7:00AM-3:00PM) • Location: Byrne Creek Community School • Dress Code: LEO T-Shirts *Resume required but will do a short questioning individually if resume is not given.
11. Volunteers: • Sojin Lim • Twinkle Perfecto • Paul Charles *We need 7-12 more volunteers!
12. Byrne Creek International Student Orientation • Chairs: Twinkle & Gio • Date: Wednesday, January 27 • Time: 9:00 AM • Location: Byrne Creek Community School • Dress Code: LEO T-Shirts
13. Movie and Dinner Night (International Students Get-Together) • Chairs: Adam & Ian • Senior Consultant: Ivan • Date: Wednesday, January 27 • Time: after Byrne Creek International Orientation • Location: Kiku Sushi, Metrotown • Dress Code: LEO T-Shirts • Fee: $10.00 * Forms are available in Ms.Fujiki’s room
14. Participants: Adam Le Hoan Nikola Deretic Paul Charles Yvonne Ding Mel Mangubat Eric Zheng Ian Chu Justin Mah Raphaella Robles Sojin Lim Janice Ma Danakin Seah Riza Gueco Maggie Lee Gio Dulay Zhenyu Hu Zhenya Hu Averrie Aniban Erika Moje Andy Molly Yang Michelle Kurtagich Mandy Shen
15. Valentine’s Day Rose Sale Chairs: Maggie, Michelle Junior Consultant: Janice and Riza Delivery Date: Friday, February 12th, 2016 Selling dates: Monday, February 1st, 2016-Thursday, February 11th, 2016 Time: Delivery: (B Block) Selling: (Lunch time) Location: Byrne Creek Community School (Atrium)
16. Vancouver Sun Run • Chairs: Danakin, Michelle • Date: Sunday, April 17, 2016 • Time: 9:00AM • Location: Downtown *Forms can be picked up from Ms.Fujiki’s room **Please see Michelle or Danakin for more information
17. Upcoming Events:
18. Midnight Vigil Thank-You Letters • Chairs: Danakin & Paul • Date: Thursday, January 21, 2016 • Time: TBA • Location: Around Byrne Creek Community School Neighborhood • Duties: Drop off thank-you notes to houses that donated to last year’s midnight vigil.
19. Volunteers: Janice Ma Adam Le Hoan Mandy Shen Ian Chu Riza Gueco Erika Moje Gio Dulay Eric Zheng
20. Chinese Waist Drumming • Chairs: Kiana, Janice • Junior Chairs: Zhenyu, Zhenya, Andy, Meijia • Performance Date: Saturday, Feb 13th, 2016 • Practice Dates: TBA • Time: 10:30am – 12:30pm • Location: Chinatown • Dress code: Chinese Attire (will be provided) • *20-30 Volunteers Needed! (Mandatory for all execs)
21. SDC Music Therapy • Chair: Raphaella • Date: Every Thursday Starting from Feb. – Apr. (Exact dates TBA) • Time: 3:30pm-5:00pm
22. Sponsor Teacher Comments
23. Sign-Up Tables Projector VPA: Dance Show Valentine’s Rose Day Sale Pickleball & Set-Up District International Student Orientation Byrne Creek International Student Orientation & Get-Together Vancouver Sun Run
Chartered in 2005 as a Leo Club under Lions International with the support of the Burnaby Edmonds Lions Club. We are a student-organized club in Byrne ...
Wenn Sie die LEO-Webentwicklung unterstützen möchten, ... 12. 2015. Auffrischung ... Frequently Asked Questions Copyright © LEO Dictionary Team 2006 - 2016.
Home Home > Member Center > Online Community > Calendar of Events ... June 2016 Board meeting; ... meeting; May 15: Annual Leo Club ...
9-12 October, 2016, Ljubljana, ... Sister Society Meetings and Conferences. Presentations From Past Meetings Notable presentations from PES meetings, ...
Meetings & Events. Since 1929, IPAA has ... Offshore Committee Meeting April 22, 2016 The Petroleum Club of Houston ... October 12, 2016 The Petroleum Club ...
... Expeditionary Warfare Annual Meeting The Army and Navy Club ... 05/12/2016 — 05/12/2016 ... Award Dinner and Eisenhower Award Presentation
Organizes molecular and cellular biology meetings in Alberta, California, Colorado, New Mexico and Utah, U.S. Contains list of symposia with scientific ...
2016 Broadcast Committee Meeting 12:00PM ... the National Press Club on Jan. 22 inaugurated ... 2016 National Press Club to monitor possible Jason ...
... What investors need to know January 12, 2016 | Biotech Showcase™ 2015 By ... as well as presentations from ... one meetings and networking. 2016 ...
Current Meetings (2016 ... The Gordon Research Conferences provide an international forum for the presentation and ... © 2016 Gordon Research Conferences ...