Published on March 7, 2014
Acing the LEED Green Associate Exam 6 Tips & Tools for Optimizing Success
So, you want to be a green building professional (a.k.a. an eco-friendly super hero)?
We’ve got the secret sauce for getting your super powers right here. It’s just 6 easy steps.
1. Use the Right Guides If you want to excel, you must first start with the right LEED study material. USGBC Green Associate Candidate Handbook • High level information • Overly broad focus that extends beyond exam questions • Offers test specifications LEED Green Associate Study Guide • Deep dives into specific topics • Focuses content around potential questions • Prepares exam taker for actual exam To access the LEED GA Study Guide, click here!
2. Engage Web Forums Connect with others who have already taken LEED exams to get their advice! AREForum.org Buildinggreen.com Green-buildings.com USGBC LEEDuser Forum GreenStep Community (LinkedIn)
3. Use Practice Tests 2013 Kent State University research found the practice tests are one of the two most effective methods for studying and proving scores. (The other was regular practice.) Experience the exam as it will actually be administered. Get familiar with the questions and content - take advantage of Poplar's free LEED GA practice exam today!
Still with us? We’re halfway there.
4. Leverage Study Groups There are many benefits of group study: Increased personal accountability Decreased chance of procrastination Sharing common goals increases odds of success © Bard College Berlin, Wikimedia 2013 Collaborative approaches to questions & study techniques Receive instant feedback
5. Download Digital Flashcards EcoFlash GA Lite Access 50 flashcards Practice anywhere, anytime Track the data you already know Track the data you need to practice more
6. Participate in Webinars GreenStep and GreenBuildings.com offer a free LEED GA Exam Prep webinar hosted by Alex Spilger. Spilger has taught more than 60 LEED exam prep courses and has achieved a high score of 199/200. Sign-up for their next free webinar today!
And just like that, you have everything you need to pass your test and start saving the world!
From all of us at Poplar, good luck! To access all of Poplar's LEED GA and LEED AP exam material and green building professional network, CLICK HERE!
10 Tips for Passing the LEED Green Associate ... I forced our GA candidates in house to study the first ... I took LEED Green Associate and LEED AP BD+C ...
... Study tips: LEED v4 professional ... between GA V3 and GA V4. ... associates v4 study material which will include LEED Green Associate ...
Detailed information about everything you need to know to study for and pass the LEED AP ... plus some extra tips and exercises in addition to what ...
Your FREE & helpful study guide, tips, ... with everything you need to know about leed test, leed ap, ... The LEED Green Associate Exam Walkthrough Study ...
Four LEED Green Associate panelists gave their insider study and test tips, ... Time to take some LEED Green Associate ... LEED Green Associate; LEED AP;
LEED v4 Green Associate Exam Guide (LEED GA): ... Exam preparation study tips are ordered in a way that keeps the ... Home Services Handpicked Pros ...
... I got a really good score and became a LEED Green Associate. ... waiting till the last minute to study, ... LEED Green Assoc.—but never LEED GA!) ...
Start preparing today with a LEED study ... LEED Exam Secrets is our exclusive collection of the tips and the ... LEED AP Operations + Maintenance ...