Published on January 6, 2016
1. “Learning” Refines and Elevates the “Mind” Presented By : Zahid Ali Mughal
2. Contents : What is Learning.? Daily Experience Learning refines the mind. Learning elevates the mind Learners and Teachers Impacts of Learning Famous Quotes Conclusions/Suggestions
3. Is Learning what we are taught in Classroom..?
4. Is Learning what we read in our syllabus books..?
5. What does learning actually means ? Learning is defined as: “Any relatively permanent change in behavior as a result of experience.” A change in behavior. Change must be enduring. Change must result from practice or experience.
6. Learning refines and elevates your Mind.
7. How learning elevates the mind.? By increasing your natural ability. Learning creates a curious hungry mind. Learning help us to adapt change. Learning motivates us to make new friends and valuable relationships. Learning leads to an enriching life of self fulfilment.
8. Active Learning What I Hear I Forget, What I see I remember, What I do I learn.
9. Impacts of Learning Man becomes self satisfied. Man become differentiable among other people. Improves ability to achieve something. Never give up.
10. Impacts of Learning Through daily learning we experience how to judge things. Learning ascends human being from a common man to a gentle man.
11. Leaners and the teachers When we talk about learners and the teachers , we realize that Time is the best teacher but it is up to us that how we utilize time and how we can Learn from it by exploring new things and experience.
12. Famous Quotes Learning is an experience, everything else is an information. When you stop learning , you start dying. ( Elbert Einstein) Learn through your daily experience, it is the only way to elevate your mind. ( Dennis Ritchie) Learning Refines and Elevates the Mind.
13. Conclusion In conclusion, I feel that learning is a major component of life. The willingness to learn is the number one step in a successful education. Wise people keep on learning to elevate their mind level. Lifelong learning keeps us involved as active contributors to society.
14. Suggestions As a student one must want to learn in order to be successful in education today. The expression is true that education is the key. Never stop Learning. Try to learn from your mistakes and act on them perfectly in future
15. Keep Calm and ask me Questions.!
16. Thanks for listening me Patiently…!!
ITCS is the institute which creates opportunities only for those who are jobless and also for those who are interesting in their own small scale business.
" Leaning refines and elevates the mind "Search: Khaled Hosseini’s Class commencement address. 10 Friday Aug 2012.
Learning refines and elevates the mind. 25: Learning to have and wisdom to lack, Is a load of books on an ass’s back. Oriental. 26: Learn not and know ...
Learning refines and elevates the mind. * Learning to ... Proverbs Learning, proverbs on Learning, proverbs about Learning. Kristen Stewart.
"Education refines and elevates the mind. ASIAN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY COIMBATORE ... achieve excellence through wholesome learning.
... refines the emotions, elevates tastes ... Reading loads the mind ... Reading Culture in Kashmir Valley Kashmir valley has been a seat of learning ...
Talk:Washington Irving. From ... and simplest tools for learning more and growing is ... of sorrow over the dead is to refine and elevate the mind.
Needed! Learning in Nature N ... to these beautiful objects of God’s creation, tends to quicken the mind and refine and elevate the charac-ter. ...