Published on January 28, 2016
1. Indian Statistical Institute, Delhi Center. Name of the candidate: Email address: Six Sigma Green Belt Examination Date : Max Marks : 50 Time : 2 hrs Each question carries two marks each. There is no negative marking. 1. Considering Six Sigma as cultural change, what is the most needed to achieve full engagement from the top management? What would you recommend? (a) Change the things that motivate them (b) Show them that six sigma can help them better accomplish the things they are already motivated towards. 2. In a mature Six Sigma program : (a) Only a small percentage of the employees are involved, and only for limited times. (b) There is not much left to be gained by Six Sigma projects. (c) Nearly everyone in the organization is involved in some way at some time. (d) The Quality Department is the key customer contact. 3. Data-driven decision making : (a) Is an integral part of a Six Sigma program (b) May slow down some decisions as data is collected and analyzed (c) Builds buy in across the organization (d) All of the above 4. It is important for managers to be trained in Six Sigma principles so that: (a) They understand their responsibilities to the program (b) They can effectively discipline their employees if they complain about the program (c) Management can prove they are committed to the program (d) Operational employees aren’t afraid to volunteer for the training. 5. The best indicator of the effectiveness of training is : (a) A change in behavior (b) High test scores (c) Self evaluation (d) Peer evaluation
2. Indian Statistical Institute, Delhi Center. 6. In a typical deployment, Green Belts : (a) Are full time change agents (b) Maintain their regular role in the company, and work Six Sigma projects as needed (c) Receive extensive training in advanced statistical methods (d) All of the above 7. In the Six Sigma project methodology acronym DMAIC, the I stands for : (a) Integrate (b) Investigate (c) Improve (d) Implement 8. The improve stage of DMAIC : (a) Is linked with project charter and provides input to the measure stage (b) Stands alone in the methodology, but is always necessary (c) Is not necessary when the project is mandated by top management (d) Is linked to innovation and implementation. 9. Which of the following is not included in the KANO quality model? (a) Basic quality (b) Expected quality (c) Exciting quality (d) None of the above 10. The KANO model is interpreted as follows : (a) Customer satisfaction is determined solely by the quantity of the product or service delivered (b) Customer wants can be determined once and for all and used to design high-quality products and services (c) Customer wants, needs and expectations are dynamic and must be monitored continuously. Providing products or services that match the customer’s expectations is not enough to assure customer satisfaction. (d) Customers will be satisfied if you supply them with products and services that meet their needs at affair price. 11. Evaluating customer complaints allows an organization to : (a) Prevent problems (b) Focus on all the issues that cause problems (c) Exercise recovery skills to win back customer loyalty (d) Be proactive to customer needs.
3. Indian Statistical Institute, Delhi Center. 12. What is the relationship between bias and linearity? (a) Bias is a measure of inaccuracy at a point. Linearity is an evaluation of bias at several points over a range of concern (b) Linearity is a special case of bias (c) Both a and b above (d) None of the above 13. Gage linearity analysis detects: (a ) Measurement error that changes as a function of the size of the measurement. (b) Variation between operators (c) Variation between different gages (d) All of the above. 14. .Calculate the repeatability and reproducibility from the data given below: 1 2 3 4 5 ----------------------------------------------------------------- A 3 3 3 4 3 2 4 3 2 4 B 3 3 2 2 3 4 3 3 2 4 C 2 3 4 3 2 4 4 3 3 4 ANS:- Repeatability = 3.95044 Reproducibility = 0.00 15. In a process FMEA, one must first : (a) reduce the probability of occurrence (b) Reduce the severity (c) Increase the probability of detection (d) All of the above 16. Two critical characteristics were inspected in a sample of 1000 orders. 50 errors were found on 25 of the orders, but 20 of these orders were reprocessed to correct the errors. The throughput yield is about:
4. Indian Statistical Institute, Delhi Center. (a) 90% (b) 95% (c) 99% (d) 97.5% Here CTQ = 2, Defect = 50, Total units = 1000 Hence DPU = Defect /Total units = 50/1000= 0.05 Since 20 orders that are reprocessed don’t count hence DPU = 0.05 Throughput Yield = e(-DPU) = e(-0.05) =0.9512 Hence Throughput yield = 95% 17. If the throughput yield is calculated as 75% then : (a)At any given time 25% of the units will be defective (b)At any given time 75% of the units will be defect free (c)On average, 75% of the units will have no defects (d)Choices a and b 18. There are four sub-processes each with yield 80% then the rolled throughput yield is (a)90.89% (b)50.94% (c )65.96% (d)40.96% 19. Inadvertent errors can be prevented by : (a)Automation (b)Foolproofing (c) Ergonomic design (d)All of the above 20. Six Sigma addresses the potential (a) gains (b) shortcomings of the ISO 9001:2000 and TS16949 standards. 21. The cost to implement six sigma should be justified by
5. Indian Statistical Institute, Delhi Center. (a) returns from the projects (b) increased customer loyalty (c ) safety benefits (c) All of the above 22. . The X-R control chart is said to be ‘not in control’ when : (a) consecutive seven points are in one side of the central line (b) points occur randomly (c) the points lie very near the limits (d) the points hug the central line. 23. Statistical process control is a method to: (a) Stabilize a process by detecting process shifts (b) Manipulate process inputs to control process output (c) Correct for process autocorrelation using algorithmic logic (d) All of the above 24. Estimate the sample variance of a population for which the following sample data is given by 20,10, 15 , 30,25, 22, 18,17,20,21 : (a) 29.73 (b) 22.22 (c) 19.89 (d) 25.08 25. In a normal distribution, what is the area under the curve between +0.8 and +1.5 standard deviation units? (a) 0.1473 (b) 0.1389 (c) 0.1451 (d) 0.1452
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt ASQ test exam 25 ... Lean Six Sigma Green Belt ASQ test exam 25 Q+A. ... SAMPLE EXAM CERTIFIED SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT Test ...
Review the different Six Sigma belts, levels and roles. 1. ... Understand the requirements and exam specifics for a Six Sigma Green Belt. 2.
Green Belt Certification . Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belts. ... The IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (ICGB) Exam is a 3 hour 100 question, ...
See correct test answers. Get Lean Six Sigma Green Belt ... Six Sigma Green Belt Updated: Jun 25, 2015 Q ... Six Sigma Green Belt Exam Questions and Test ...
"Six Sigma Green Belt Exam", ... Experience Test-King ASQ CSSGB exam Q&A testing engine for yourself. ... 25% OFF. Enter Your Email ...
... Quizzes › Online Exam › Professional Certification › Six Sigma › Six Sigma Green Belt Exam ... 25. ... Lean Six Sigma Black Belt ...
#1 Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Test ... Immediate access to all IASSC Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Exams ... Testimonials | Guarantee | F.A.Q ...
Lean Six Sigma Foundation Belts Project Management ... Green Literature. toggleView. About this map . CITIM. Continuous IT IMprovement . Follow board ...