Published on July 14, 2016
1. CURRICULUM VITAE NECKLESON MEDALLA CUEVAS E-mail:email@example.com Contact No: +639161338575 / +639336105461 Job Title : Safety officer (Saudi Aramco Dow Arabia Approved) Badge Number : 112371 OBJECTIVE : Promote safety awareness to everybody to maximize job efficiency and success. EMPLOYMENT RECORD: End of Contract : April 22, 2016 Client : Saudi Aramco Dow Arabia (Polyethylene Train 4 Project) Company : Nasser S. Al Hajri Corporation Main Contractor : Jacobs Zate Duration : May 17, 2015 – April 26, 2016 Position : Safety Officer Client : Saudi Aramco Dow Arabia (UPI / SGU Project) Company : Nasser S. Al Hajri Corporation Main Contractor : Fluor Arabia Limited Duration : June 19, 2014 – May 16, 2015 Position : Commissioning Safety 0fficer Client : Kemya (Saudi Elastomers Project) Company : Nasser S. Al Hajri Corporation Main Contractor : Technicas Reunidas Duration : April 21, 2014 – June 17, 2014 Position : Safety 0fficer Job Description: Conduct Safety meeting and Tool box meeting. Proper orientation of Safety rules and regulations for new employees. Obtain required working permits for every work. Conduct on the job training on proper use of basic tools, cartridge too and machine operated tools. Maintain accident log recording pertinent information to the accident. Conduct respirator training and proper way of use fire extinguisher and what type of fire extinguisher to be used. To assist the Safety Manager in co-ordination of safety activities. Co-ordination with the client’s safety officer regarding procedure in the site. Co-ordination with the subordinates of safety department from time to time regarding safety matters. Inspection of workers and equipments in the job site to ensure proper safety procedure is conducted as per – Client satisfaction. Conduct and maintain a log of fire extinguisher inspection.
2. Review and evaluate safety reports. Maintain and keep record of rigging and lifting equipment on site. Attending subcontractor pre-development safety orientation class whenever they have new working personnel. Responsible to make regular site inspection to monitor sub-contractor’s complain with safety programs. Making daily reports regarding unsafe procedures in the jobsite and preventive steps to avoid recurrence. Checking the crane checklists and monitoring crane activities. Inspection of moving equipments. Coordinating area safety officers. Observing work site activities. Ensure proper use of PPE such as safety harness, safety gloves, safety glasses, safety shoes, safety helmet, earplugs etc. Monitor housekeeping. Monitor Hot & Cold work activity. Monitor confined space activity. LOCAL EMPLOYMENT: Company : SUMITUMO MITSUI CONSTRUCTION COMPANY Address : Taganito, Surigao del Norte, Philippines Duration : April 05, 2011– May 18, 2013 Position : Safety 0fficer Job Description: Promote safety awareness within confined jobsites. Work with production and equipment/ maintenance teams on environmental issues. Interface with government agencies with the safety building requirements. Supervised and maintain industrial and hygiene surveys, evaluate safety measures on all equipment and materials used in specific worksites. Coordination of the company’s in-house HSE communication meetings and periodic HSE plans, data, implementation and audits. Involved in Health, Safety and Environment Awareness presentations/talks preceding daily operations. Active participation in Company’s emergency response simulation as a part of the emergency drills and scenario simulation. Skilled in Unsafe Acts and Conditions (UA/UC) Auditing reports, tracking and recording to database. Conducts regular inspection of buildings, facilities, work areas, tools and equipment of the company. Observes work method and procedures of workers to determine unsafe working conditions and practices. Conducts periodic safety seminars and trainings through field demonstration and/or lectures on safety practices, accident prevention measures and defensive driving techniques. Administer different test to applicant drivers and company employees seeking authority to drive and operate company vehicles to determine driving proficiency. Orient newly hired employees on safety practices. Participates on research studies on matters involving safety and recommends measures and procedures to prevent or eliminate unsafe working conditions and procedures. Monitors proper housekeeping and cleaning of the work area including furniture, tools and equipment, vehicle, supplies, etc.
3. Company : METAPHIL (Aboitiz Construction Group Inc.) Address : Surigao del Norte, Philippines Duration : April 15, 2010 – March 18, 2011 Position : Safety 0fficer Job Description: Conduct daily briefing to all security officers about Security daily operations and adhere to the grooming standard and hygiene and proper conduct in dealing with people. Carry out post inspection to ensure that all officers are performing duties according to their assigned task. Undertaking regular Safety and Security inspections of facility to ensure that appropriate measures are implemented. Maintaining and supervising the implementation of the company Safety and Security Plan and Procedures. Provide and maintain safe working environment. Ensure that machinery and equipment is designed, constructed, set up and maintained to normal industry standard in order to be safe for use by employees. Ensure that employees are not exposed to hazard in the course of their work. Provide and maintain facilities for the safety and health of the employees at work. Keep records of accident and incident resulting in any actual or potential harm to a person or damage or potential damage to any property, violation of any directives noted. Supervised and apprised accident investigation. Planned and directed regular program of safety inspection. Reviewed procedure for compliance with applicable laws and safety codes Secured and renewed specific permit, lock out/tag out permit, confined space entry permit. Well aware about Safety Procedures of Petrochemical, LNG plants & Refineries. Work Permit System. (HOT,COLD,VESSEL ENTRY,EXCAVATION) Hazardous area classification. Lockout Tag out & Multi locking System. Confined space. Hydro test. Hot taping. Work at height. H2S (Safety ,proper use of PPE, H2S Detector SCBA, Emergency procedures) Excavation safety. Testing & commissioning. Gas testing& monitoring. Scaffolding safety. Stationary & Mobile equipment safety. Power tools safety. Crane lifting safety. Chemical safety.
4. TRAINING AND SEMINAR ATTENDED: Safety officer Course for Construction, Petrochemical and Oil and Gas Industries IADC DIT Accreditation Program # RP 520 (USA) Basic Rig pass Safety Orientation IADC Rig pass Accreditation Program # RP 520 (USA) Standard First Aid with Professional CPR and Aid instructor IADC Rig pass Accreditation Program # RP 520 (USA) Hydrogen Sulfide and SCBA Instruction IADC Rig pass Accreditation Program # RP 520 (USA) Drilling Technology IADC Rig pass Accreditation Program # RP 520 (USA) Advance Chemical Safety Life Critical Activity: Confined Space Training Working at Heights Training Construction Safety Lock-out Tag- out Training Scaffolding Awareness Training Safe Work Permit Training Access to Operational Controlled Area Training Leadership Training
5. EDUCATIONAL ATTAINMENT: COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY CBD College Institute of Learning Cebu City, Philippines – March 2010 Basic Occupational Safety and Health Course ( BOSHC) Cebu City, Philippines (40 Hours) OSHA (30 Hours ) General Industry Jubail, KSA IOSH Managing Safely Jubail, KSA SPECIAL SKILLS: Computer Applications MS Office-Excel, Word, Power Point AC /DC Motor Rewinding Plant Motor Maintenance HAVE VALID PHILIPPINES DRIVING LICENCE PERSONAL DATA: Date of Birth : March 09, 1990 Place of Birth : Malimuno, Surigao Del Norte, Philippines Civil Status : Single Sex : Male Citizenship : Filipino Passport No : EB8175180 Iqama No : 2367504731 Language Known : English, Tagalog, Visaya, Arabic, and Basic Hindi Contact No : + 639161338575 / + 639336105461 E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org DECLARATION I hereby declare that the above furnished details regarding myself are true and fact to the best of my knowledge and belief.
6. EDUCATIONAL ATTAINMENT: COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY CBD College Institute of Learning Cebu City, Philippines – March 2010 Basic Occupational Safety and Health Course ( BOSHC) Cebu City, Philippines (40 Hours) OSHA (30 Hours ) General Industry Jubail, KSA IOSH Managing Safely Jubail, KSA SPECIAL SKILLS: Computer Applications MS Office-Excel, Word, Power Point AC /DC Motor Rewinding Plant Motor Maintenance HAVE VALID PHILIPPINES DRIVING LICENCE PERSONAL DATA: Date of Birth : March 09, 1990 Place of Birth : Malimuno, Surigao Del Norte, Philippines Civil Status : Single Sex : Male Citizenship : Filipino Passport No : EB8175180 Iqama No : 2367504731 Language Known : English, Tagalog, Visaya, Arabic, and Basic Hindi Contact No : + 639161338575 / + 639336105461 E-mail : email@example.com DECLARATION I hereby declare that the above furnished details regarding myself are true and fact to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Find latest resume 2016 formats, tips and tricks here! ★ Best Resume Format 2016 Latest Career Trends Professional Resume Tips 2016
Choose the latest eye-catching resume format 2016. Download any resume template you need, edit the way you need and get employed. Win the competition!
How To Update Resume - Read latest updates on How To Update Resume 2016 on results.amarujala.com. Stay tuned on results.amarujala.com to get latest and ...
Looking for the latest resume update 2016? See in this post and learn.
Use our advice and samples of the best resume 2016 formats and resume writing styles to help you get an interview.
Best resume format is nowadays available online and avail it from the experts online only! Update Your Resume to the Latest ... Good Resume Format 2016.
We, the team of Latest Resume Sample, is resolute to put more latest and up to date resume this year, formatting them as professionally according to the ...
Learn about the latest and best resume format 2016 for your successful job applications in any industry.
Cutting-Edge Resume in 2016. Few documents are more important to your professional career than a CV, a high-quality document is necessary to distinguish ...