Published on January 18, 2016
1. Languagelab's Chapter 17.2 Synthesis
2. Synthesis Combine
3. Synthesising simple sentences The policeman asked the girl where she stayed.
4. Synthesis needs Connectors as a result because in spite of Yet lest since in order that if
5. Synthesis combines ideas As a result of the fireworks, many people were frightened.
6. Different connector, same idea Due to the fireworks, many people were frightened.
7. Different connector, same idea Many people were frightened because of the fireworks.
8. Many possible synthesis Many people were frightened because of the fireworks. Due to the fireworks, many people were frightened. As a result of the fireworks, many people were frightened.
9. Connectors in movies
10. Connectors in songs It's funny how some distance makes everything seem small, and the fears that once controlled me can't get to me at all Oh, won't you stay with me? because you're all I need. This ain't love it's clear to see, but darling, stay with me
11. Right connector for the right meaning Addition – and, besides, also, or, nor, too, both Emphasis – indeed, in fact, of course Compare and contrast – but, nor, yet Cause and effect – because, in order to, due to, as a result of, so, since, after, despite
12. Cause and effect most common He was lazy because ... In order to overcome his laziness, ... As a result/due to his laziness, ... Since he was lazy, ... After he realised he was lazy, ... Despite his laziness, ...
13. What is the connector? __ the chicken and duck rice are good. __ the gun sounded, the sprinters burst forth. __ the heavy rain, Tom went out.
14. Here are the Connectors! Both the chicken and duck rice are good. After the gun sounded, the sprinters burst forth. Despite the heavy rain, Tom went out.
15. Learning Milestone How does synthesis work? How do we know which connector to use? How can the same idea be shown differently?
16. Learning Milestone Check Synthesis works by using different connectors. To determine the right connectors, we must know the meaning we're showing The same idea can be shown through different connectors in the same category.
• No longer waste your time looking for contact information. Addictive Game. The Most Addictive Game On The Web!
The Impact of the Characteristics of a Virtual Environment on Performance: Concepts, Constraints and Complications. Uploaded by. Joff Chafer. Files. 1 of 2.
European Association for Computer Assisted Language Learning ... 17/2, 163-178. ... Task requires synthesis of multiple sources of information, ...
Predictive materials synthesis database: Tabby 0.3.0: 8: Reads tabular data and turns it into python dicts: ... A Python implementation of the Languagelab API:
Have computers ever really assisted language learning? Problems and prospects. Authors. Lourdes Pomposo + 5. Lourdes Pomposo. NOA TALAVAN. Timothy Read ...
Online Edition - Parties - 2000 © G. Lunder 1996-2004! Editorial Groups: 0-9|A|B|C|D|E|F|G|H|I|J|K|L|M|N|O|P|Q|R|S|T|U|V|W|X|Y|Z Parties: 1986|1987|1988 ...
A Polish Grammar A trial description of Polish grammar. In Polish and ... The program of analysis and synthesis was developed by myself and I am ...
Analysis and Synthesis for Pyramid ... in 2. http://LanguageLab.csumb ... of database specific information. 17 2.4.1 Understanding ...