Published on December 18, 2016
1. MBA CPM SECTION A GROUP 2 SUBGROUP 1 ABIN BABU PUNEET SURI POORVA RATHORE DEVESH VERMA MOHIT MISRA STAKEHOLDER ANALYSIS OF KOCHI METRO RAIL Ltd (PHASE 1)
2. ABOUT KOCHI METRO.. PROJECT PROFILE This PowerPoint Template has clean andTransit type Rapid transit Number of lines 1 Number of stations(PHASE 1) 25 (including 3 in future) Operation will start 7 June 2016(as per schedule) Train length 3 coaches Headway 5 minutes System length 25.612 km (15.915 mi) Average speed 34 km/h (21 mph Top speed 80 km/h (50 mph)
3. •Ministry of Urban Development predicts an average city speed of 6 to 8 kmph by 2030 •The present transport facilities are inadequate •Further road development is very limited •first move in such a direction in Kerala. •The average citizen would get a reliable, safe, economic, comfortable, user friendly and punctual mode of transpo rt at affordable rates Why Kochi Metro? WHY NOT?????
4. ALUVA PULINCHODU COMPANYPADY AMBATTUKAVU MUTTOM PATHADIPALAM EDAPALLY CHANGAMPUZHA PALARIVATTOM JLN M.G.ROAD MAHARAJAS SOUTH KADAVANTHRA VYTTILA KALAMASSERY CUSAT TRIPUNITHARA ELAMKULAM THAIKOODAM KALOOR LISSIE PETTA
5. Moving to business.... Tools we used .....
6. MAJOR STAKEHOLDERS KMRL DMRC GCDA CORPORATION M1 M2 M3 M4 M5 M6 L&T SOMA E & R VINDHYA REDSTAR ARDANUY ALSTROM CENTRAL STATE GOVT CM(KERALA) JICA AFD MEDIA RESIDENTS
7. Power interest matrix
8. Engagement assessment matrix Stakeholder Unaware Resistant Neutral Supportive leading Residents c d Media c d corporation c d
9. So in short People are unaware of benefits they are going to get. Wrong attitude of media (which is further fired by DMRC ) Worsened traffic scenario due to constructions.
10. T H A N K you for this opportunity sir