Published on November 29, 2016
1. http://www.ukkamagra.com /
2. Erectile dysfunction (ED) is the inability to get or keep an erection firm enough to have sexual intercourse. It is also sometimes also referred to as impotence. Occasional ED is not uncommon. Many men experience it during times of stress. However, frequent ED can be a sign of health problems that need treatment. It can also be a sign of emotional or relationship difficulties that may need to be addressed by a professional. Not all male sexual problems are caused by ED. Other types of male sexual dysfunction include: Premature ejaculation Delayed or absent ejaculation Lack of interest in sex http://www.ukkamagra.com
3. The prevalence of ED increases with age. ED affects only four percent of men in their 50s, but nearly 17 percent of men in their 60s. Furthermore, almost half of all men over the age of 75 will suffer from ED. Although the risk of ED increases with age, ED is not an inevitable consequence of getting older. It may be more difficult to get an erection as you age, but that does not necessarily you mean you will develop ED. In general, the healthier a man is, the better his sexual function. http://www.ukkamagra.com
4. A number of factors can increase your risk of ED. Attaining an erection involves the brain, hormones, muscles, nerves, and blood vessels. A problem with any of these components can block the normal functioning of the penis. Some common causes of ED include: Heart Disease Diabetes Obesity Multiple Sclerosis Tobacco Use Parkinson’s Disease Enlarged Prostate Gland http://www.ukkamagra.com
5. It’s important to check with your doctor because ED may be a sign of additional health problems. For example, if you have heart disease, you can take a number of steps that will likely improve both your heart health and your ED. This includes lowering your cholesterol, reducing your weight, or taking medications to unclog your blood vessels. Your doctor will likely prescribe some common treatments if other health issues aren’t found to be the cause of your ED. However, you may also choose natural options. http://www.ukkamagra.com
6. Standard treatments for ED include lifestyle changes, such as: Exercising Losing Weight Stopping Smoking Curbing Alcohol Intake Medications like Viagra, Cialis, or Levitra increase blood flow to the penis. But they can also cause side effects, including: Nasal Congestion Headache Upset Stomach Vision Changes Facial Flushing Dizziness http://www.ukkamagra.com
7. Kamagra is a generic brand of Sildenafil citrate. Discovery of this chemical truly changed the world! Its mechanism of action includes inhibiting PDE5 enzyme consumption. This leads to relaxing tensed smooth muscles of blood vessels. Kamagra increases blood flow to the male sex organs and organ repair his illness. Kamagra is defined as a results-oriented management, http://www.ukkamagra.com
8. http://www.ukkamagra.com http://www.ukkamagra.com/
1. Erectile Dysfunction And Its Causes. Erectile dysfunction is actually much more common than people think, affecting over 50% of men, according to the Cleveland Clinic.
14 things that you might not know about the condition. It is estimated that half of all men between the ages of 40 and 70 suffer from erectile dysfunction to some degree.