Published on September 7, 2016
1. KAKI TRAVEL SDN BHD AFIFAH NABILAH AMALINA NAZRUL FITRI AMALINA AZMAN FATIN IZZATI ALIA AQILAH presented by
2. PROBLEMS & SOLUTIONS 1
3. PROBLEMS SOLUTIONS Students have low budget for travelling Provide four travel package which cost lower than RM500 each High demand for small group travel package Provide a travel package for 2-5 pax per group Online booking system Establish a website for online catalog and booking PROBLEMS & SOLUTIONS
4. OPPORTUNITY & TARGET MARKET; CURRENT STATUS 2
5. • Have money but doesn’t have time to plan vacations.STAFFS • Release stress • Prefer budget vacations. • Transport provided. STUDENTS OPPORTUNITY & TARGET MARKET
6. CURRENT STATUS ◎ Currently, the package that been established was Pulau Tenggo located in Terengganu. ◎Plan to variety the holiday packages. ◎Coming soon, come out with some new holiday packages, ex. Pulau Perhentian and Pulau Tioman.
7. COMPETITION 3
8. COMPETITION ◎There are almost 1000 travel agency operate in Gombak, Kuala Lumpur. ◎Focus more on travel to overseas. ◎Price are high depends on the flight ticket and the place. ◎An-Najmi travel centre located at parking area IIUM is the closest competitors travel agency.
9. COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE ◎Focus in Island at Malaysia only ◎Located at Centre of IIUM ◎Reasonable price range from RM300-RM450 ◎Full package include: -Transportation -Accommodation -Activities (Snorkeling, Diving, and Island Hoping) -Travel guide
10. MARKETING & SALES 4
11. COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE ◎Focus in Island at Malaysia only ◎Located at Centre of IIUM ◎Reasonable price range from RM300-RM450 ◎Full package include: -Transportation -Accommodation -Activities (Snorkeling, Diving, and Island Hoping) -Travel guide
12. MARKETING STRATEGY Advertising Banner Pamplet Social Media IIUM Online
13. SALES PROCESS ◎Online ◎Telephone ◎Walk In
14. PACKAGE PROVIDED PAKEJ A: PULAU PERHENTIAN PAKEJ B: PULAU REDANG PAKEJ C: PULAU TENGGO PAKEJ D: PULAU TIOMAN
15. FINANCIAL PROJECTION 5
16. FINANCIAL PROJECTION
17. FINANCING SOUGHT 6
18. START UP COST
19. START UP COST
21. FUNDS 1. Pool of cash : RM 10,000.00 2. SME Corp : RM 50,000.00
22. SME CORPS 1. Eligibility: ◎SMEs incorporated under the Companies Act 1965 or Registration of Business Ordinance 1956; ◎At least 60% equity held by Malaysians; ◎Possesses a valid premises licence ; and, ◎SMEs with shareholdings not exceeding 20% held by public-listed companies (only if applicable).
23. SME CORPS (CONT’) 2. Sectors: ◎Manufacturing. ◎Manufacturing-related services. ◎Services (excluding insurance and financial services).
24. SME CORPS (CONT’) 3. Financing Amount: ◎Minimum: RM50,000. ◎Project Financing - Maximum RM5 million. Fixed Assets Financing - Maximum RM5 million. ◎Working Capital Financing - Maximum RM3 million. IT Hardware/Software - Maximum RM500,000.
25. SME CORPS (CONT’) 4. Items Eligible For Financing: ◎Industrial/Commercial land and factory/business premises construction, ready-built factories/business premises, plant, machinery/equipment and IT hardware/software. ◎Costs incurred for initial store renovation and upgrade of store display for retail trade. ◎Working capital.
26. SME CORPS (CONT’) 5. Percentage Financing: Fixed Assets/IT Hardware/Software:- ◎Up to 90% of the cost of new assets. ◎Up to 65% for used/reconditioned machinery/equipment which are not more than 5 years old. Working Capital:- ◎Up to 100% for Purchase Revolving Credit. ◎Up to 80% for Sales Revolving Credit. ◎Up to 90% for Term Financing.
27. SME CORPS (CONT’) 6. Repayment: Fixed Assets/IT Hardware/Software:- ◎Land & building – up to 25 years including grace period of up to 2 years. ◎Plant & machinery & equipment – up to 7 years including grace period of up to 1 year. ◎IT hardware/software – up to 4 years including grace period of up to 1 year.
28. SME CORPS (CONT’) Working Capital:- ◎Purchase Revolving Credit & Sales Revolving Credit – up to 150 days for each drawdown including an option to rollover for a period not exceeding 60 days for eligible borrowers. ◎Term Financing - up to 3 years including grace period of up to 6 months. 7. Interest / Profit Rate: ◎4% per annum on yearly rest.
29. FORECASTED PROFIT & LOSS
30. FORECASTED PROFIT & LOSS (CONT’) = RM 50,000 x 1.04% = RM 52,000 loan + interest due .:. The business will be able to settle the loan + interest in year 2
31. THANK YOU