Published on March 14, 2016
1. JVE International PAST|PRESENT|FUTURE JVE Interna+onal • Past • Present • and the Future Prof. Dr. Minvydas Ragulskis Founder and head of the Research Group for Mathema5cal and Numerical Analysis of Dynamical Systems (Kaunas University of Technology) Member Elect Lithuanian Academy of Science Invited Expert at European Commission Co-‐Founder of JVE Interna+onal Kaunas, Lithuania email@example.com +37069822456
2. Past JVE International PAST|PRESENT|FUTURE The history of JVE Interna+onal dates back to the previous century when vibra5on engineering school and scien5ﬁc laboratory named “Vibrotechnika” was created in 1963 by Prof. Kazimieras Ragulskis in Kaunas, Lithuania (former Soviet Union).
3. JVE International PAST|PRESENT|FUTURE Prof. Kazimieras Ragulskis – author and co-‐author of 26 monographs, authors of more than 700 scien5ﬁc ar5cles, more than 1700 patents and inven5ons, scien5ﬁc supervisor of more than 250 doctoral thesis and 35 doctoral habilitatus thesis. Past
4. JVE International PAST|PRESENT|FUTURE The footprints of prof. Kazimieras Ragulskis and scien5ﬁc school “Vibrotechnika” are signiﬁcant for modern science. JVE Interna+onal is a con5nua5on of works started in the previous century ahead with JVE, JME, MME and JVE Conferences organized around the World. Past
5. JVE International PAST|PRESENT|FUTURE The history of Interna+onal Conferences on Vibroengineering: 1-‐st Intl. Conf.: October 1999, Kaunas, Lithuania 2-‐nd Intl. Conf.: October 2000, Kaunas, Lithuania 3-‐rd Intl. Conf.: October 2001, Kaunas, Lithuania 4-‐th Intl. Conf.: October 2002, Kaunas, Lithuania 5-‐th Intl. Conf.: October 2003, Kaunas, Lithuania 6-‐th Intl. Conf.: October 2004, Kaunas, Lithuania 7-‐th Intl. Conf.: October 2005, Kaunas, Lithuania 8-‐th Intl. Conf.: October 2006, Kaunas, Lithuania 9-‐th Intl. Conf.: October 2007, Kaunas, Lithuania 10-‐th Intl. Conf.: October 2008, Kaunas, Lithuania 11-‐th Intl. Conf.: October 2009, Kaunas, Lithuania 12-‐th Intl. Conf.: October 2010, Kaunas, Lithuania 13-‐th Intl. Conf.: October 2011, Kaunas, Lithuania 14-‐th Intl. Conf.: October 2012, Kaunas, Lithuania 15-‐th Intl. Conf.: September 2013, Druskininkai, Lithuania 16-‐st Intl. Conf.: November 2013, Sanya, Hainan, China 17-‐th Intl. Conf.: October 2014, Katowice, Poland 18-‐th Intl. Conf.: November 2014, Guiyang, China 19-‐th Intl. Conf.: September 2015, Nanjing, China 20-‐th Intl. Conf.: October 2015, Katowice, Poland *Bolded conferences were organized by JVE Interna+onal Past
6. JVE International PAST|PRESENT|FUTURE 16-‐th Intl. Conf.: November 2013, Sanya, Hainan Island, China The very ﬁrst conference in China organized by JVE Interna+onal 31 scien5sts par5cipated and presented their works at the conference. Geography of par5cipants: China, Taiwan, Colombia, United States, Poland and Lithuania. Past
7. JVE International PAST|PRESENT|FUTURE 17-‐th Intl. Conf.: October 2014, Katowice, Poland 81 scien5sts presented their works. First 5me we’ve introduced Poster Session together with Oral Session. Geography of presenters: Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Czech Republic, China, Colombia, Russia and Japan. Past
8. JVE International PAST|PRESENT|FUTURE 18-‐th Intl. Conf.: November 2014, Guiyang, China 57 Scien+sts presented their papers, live discussions held and 6 keynote speakers presented their discoveries. Geography of Authors: Mainly China, Korea, Taiwan and Lithuania. The conference was organized by JVE Interna+onal in partnership with Science & Technology on Reliability & Environmental Engineering Laboratory and School of Reliability and Systems Engineering at Beihang University, and Reliability Engineering Branch of Chinese Society of Aeronau+cs and Astronau+cs. Past
9. JVE International PAST|PRESENT|FUTURE 19-‐th Intl. Conf.: September 2015, Nanjing, China 103 Scien5sts presented their works at the conference. Geography of the conference presenters: China, Taiwan, Thailand, Lithuania, Colombia, Canada and Kazakhstan.
10. JVE International PAST|PRESENT|FUTURE 20-‐th Intl. Conf.: October 2015, Katowice, Poland 73 Scien5sts presented their works at the conference. Geography of the conference presenters: UAE, France, Germany, United Kingdom, Kuwait, Japan, Kazakhstan, Czech Republic, Russia, Lithuania and Poland.
11. JVE Conferences in 2016:
12. Present JVE International PAST|PRESENT|FUTURE JVE Interna5onal also publishes these Journals (Extended Conference papers can be published in these Journals ager an addi5onal review round):
13. Present JVE International PAST|PRESENT|FUTURE
14. Present JVE International PAST|PRESENT|FUTURE
15. Present JVE International PAST|PRESENT|FUTURE
16. Future JVE International PAST|PRESENT|FUTURE Journal Sec+ons: Mechanical Vibra5ons and Applica5ons Fault Diagnosis Based on Vibra5on Signal Analysis Chaos, Nonlinear Dynamics and Applica5ons Flow Induced Structural Vibra5ons Modal Analysis Seismic Engineering Vibra5on Genera5on and Control Vibra5on in Transporta5on Engineering Oscilla5ons in Electrical Engineering Oscilla5ons in Biomedical Engineering New in 2016: Acous5cs, Noise Control & Engineering Applica5ons
17. JVE International PAST|PRESENT|FUTURE New in 2016: BOOK SERIES ON VIBROENGINEERING ISSN 2351-‐5260 Volume 1. Rafal Burdzik. Iden5ﬁca5on of sources, propaga5on an structure of vibra5ons in means of transport. ISBN 978-‐609-‐95549-‐2-‐1 Future
18. JVE International PAST|PRESENT|FUTURE New in 2016: Looking for new members of Editorial Boards New JME & MME Conference series: • could be separate sec5ons at the JVE Conference • or could be new independent Conferences • materials published in JVE Procedia (Scopus, Compendex, etc.) Future
19. JVE International PAST|PRESENT|FUTURE New in 2016: Intl Conference VIBROENGINEERING 2016 Sobware – Hardware Workshop A new way to communicate your research results Authors would be able not only to present a paper – but demonstrate their sobware (hardware) for vibra+on engineering applica+ons. Future
20. JVE International PAST|PRESENT|FUTURE New in 2016: Intl Conference VIBROENGINEERING 2016 Tutorial Workshop World top-‐class experienced professionals will read 1 day pre-‐Conference courses for the registered par+cipants (topics in the area of Vibra+on Engineering). Future
21. JVE International PAST|PRESENT|FUTURE New in 2016: Intl Conference VIBROENGINEERING 2016 Workshop for Interna+onal Coopera+on: • Joint Research Projects • Joint Papers • Joint Patents Future
22. JVE International PAST|PRESENT|FUTURE 2016 and beyond… New Journals New Conferences New Coopera+on Opportuni+es Future
23. Today JVE International PAST|PRESENT|FUTURE More informa+on at: www.jvejournals.com www.jveconferences.com
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for History of the Conflict between Religion and Science (International Scientific Series) ...
A Short History of the Universe Scientific American Library Series: Amazon.de: Joseph Silk: Fremdsprachige Bücher
History of the conflict between religion and science (The International scientific series) ...
... History of Scientific Computing (Acm Press History Series) bei Amazon: Schnelle Lieferung Kostenloser Versand für Bücher
Buy History of the Conflict Between Religion and Science (The international scientific series) by John William Draper (ISBN: ) ...
... parabola with the summation of an infinite series, ... such major figures in the history of scientific inquiry ... History of science; History of ...
The Scientific Education of Dogs for the Gun History of Shooting Series - Gundogs & Training: Amazon.es: ... THE SCIENTIFIC EDUCATION OF DOGS FOR THE GUN.
Series on Archaeology and History of ... Series Editor(s) Professor ... The first part will focus on China’s scientific and technological archaeology of ...
Buy A history of the growth of the steam-engine (The international scientific series) by Robert Henry Thurston (ISBN: ) from Amazon's Book Store.