Published on May 18, 2016
1. © 2016 Global Market Insights. All Rights Reserved www.gminsigts.com Traditional Ionic Liquids market price trends has been high.
2. © 2016 Global Market Insights. All Rights Reserved www.gminsigts.com Ionic liquids market size is forecast to be worth over USD 2 billion by 2022; as per a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc. Strong green solvents market demand in chemicals, pharmaceuticals and electronics in order to minimize toxicity concerns from inorganic counterparts are likely to drive growth. Catalysis/synthesis application dominated the demand and accounted for over 27% of the total ionic liquid market share in 2014, with consumption of over 2,800 tons. Commercial products for this application include stannates, chloraluninates or alkylchloroaluminates. Pharmaceutical applications are forecast to grow with highest CAGR of 25.6% up to 2022. Stringent norms by REACH and EPA to curb toxicity by minimizing VOC content in the environment is likely to positively influence ionic liquids market size in green solvent applications. Global Market Scenario of Integrated Systems Market
3. © 2016 Global Market Insights. All Rights Reserved www.gminsigts.com Liquids such as pyrrolidinium, imidazolium, pyridinium, piperidinium, ammonium, morpholinium, sulphonium and phosphonium offer production flexibility owing to myriad combinations of anions & cations. These are favored in numerous applications owing to intrinsic properties which include high temperature stability, insignificant vapor pressure, low viscosity, non-flammability and liquid state preservation in high temperature area. Possibility of some traditional ionic liquids such as N-alkylpyridinium and tetraalkylammonium of becoming persistent pollutants by release in soil or water resources is a concern, which might hamper industry growth. High cost of these solvents is also a concern to generate profitability for industry participants. Technology innovation to develop products catering to niche applications such as aerospace and pharmaceuticals is likely to present unexplored growth potential. Continue.....
4. © 2016 Global Market Insights. All Rights Reserved www.gminsigts.com U.S. ionic liquids market share, by application, 2014-2022
5. © 2016 Global Market Insights. All Rights Reserved www.gminsigts.com Application Analysis Food applications accounted for over 11% of the total ionic liquids market size in 2014 and are likely to grow at significant rate from 2015 to 2022. Consumer preference towards processed foods owing to hectic lifestyle and growth in spending capacity is likely to drive ionic liquids demand for this application. Regional Analysis China ionic liquids market share accounted for over 17% of the total demand in 2014. Shift in focus towards adopting green solvents over toxicity issues causing environmental problems from organic counterparts is likely to drive demand in China. U.S. ionic liquids market size was the dominant with revenue generation over USD 200 million in 2014. Competitive Market Share Global ionic liquids market share is fragmented as many companies cater different product types to end-use industries according to specified applications. 360° Analysis
6. © 2016 Global Market Insights. All Rights Reserved www.gminsigts.com Latest Research Report On Aerial Imaging Market@ https://www.gminsights.com/industry-analysis/ionic-liquids-market- report Download Latest Report PDF @ https://www.gminsights.com/roc/121
7. © 2016 Global Market Insights. All Rights Reserved www.gminsigts.com Stay In Touch You can visit us at: www.gminsights.com
Market : SOLVIONIC is a company developing specialized chemistry in the field of ionic liquids, designing chemical processes.
Ionic liquids market size is anticipated to be over 50 kilo tons by 2022, growing at a CAGR of over 22%.
Ionic Liquids Market by Application (Solvents & Catalysts, Process & Operating Fluids, Plastics, Batteries & Electrochemistry, Bio-Refineries) and by ...
Ionic Liquid market research report covering industry trends, market share, market growth analysis and projection by MIcroMarketMonitor.com. Ionic Liquid ...
Ionic Liquid Market - Global Ionic Liquid Industry Growth, Size, Share, Analysis And Forecast Report.
Ionic liquids market size forecast to exceed USD 2 billion by 2022
Ionic Liquids. A solidified ionic liquid 1) An ionic liquid is a salt in which the ions are poorly coordinated, which results in these solvents being ...
SAN FRANCISCO, November 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ - The global ionic liquid market is expected to reach USD 62.3 million by 2025, according to a new report by ...
Ionic Liquid Technologies : Research, Development and Consulting, IoLiTec. Offering services in the application of Ionic liquids as engeneering materials ...
Ionic liquids are ionic, ... Sigma-Aldrich offers a market-leading range of ammonium, imidazolium-, phosphonium-, pyridinium-, pyrrolidinium-, ...