Published on September 24, 2016
1. Workbook VISION CASTING PROCESS Seminar/Workshop A 3 day- Seminar/Forum/Workshop on Shaping our personal passion, dreams and aspiration to Vision and strategically plan to doable action plan. * .Contact for Program details & Schedule Dr. Rodrigo Tano 0927-561-0727 email@example.com Mr. Rey Halili 0928-969-4442 firstname.lastname@example.org Other Guest Lecturer/Facilitators:
2. Bishop Jovie Galaraga, International Director The King’s Bible Colleges Mr. Vernie Campos, Chief Executive Officer PhilNet Leadership Development Mr. Josil S. Gonzales, Country Manager, Bhutan & Thailand,
3. VISION CASTING PROCESS Seminar/Workshop WHAT IS VISION A true vision provides a clear image of a desirable future, one which represents an achievable, challenging and worth while long-range target toward which people can direct their efforts and energies."
4. The ability to receive a vision from God, and to develop a strategy and plan to see that vision come about and to guide or serve as reference to those around you through necessary change so that the vision becomes a reality is crucial to effective managing your life. WHAT DOES IT DO FOR US * focuses energy for greater effectiveness, * establishes meaning for today, * gives hope for the future, * brings unity to the family, and team and * raises commitment level from each. Characteristics of a godly vision: * catches a glimpse of reality from God's perspective * recognizes God's desire to bless his people (Eph 3:20-21) * flows out of God's redemptive purposes (Matt 28:18-20)
5. * seeks God's specific assignment * sets standards of excellence * clarifies purpose and direction * inspires people and organizations * bridges the present and the future
6. Organizational Mission or Purpose A precise description of what an organization does. It should describe the business or ministry the organization is in. It is a definition of “why” the organization exists. Each member of an organization should be able to verbally express this mission.
7. VISIONIONING COULD BE THE STARTING POINT IN DEVELOPING A TRANSFORMATION PROGRAM FOR INDIVIDUAL, COMMUNITY, ORGANIZATIONS OR COUNTRY. FLOW OF THE Three DAY SEMINAR / WORKSHOP PART I Spiritual Dimension of the Future and Our Task
8. VIDEOs – Dreams are whispers of the soul Personal Reflection: (Available Guide) Developing a personal passion for God Recap PART II Power Point Presentation Pencil & Paper Exercise RGH Draw your Lifeline Shaping Dreams into Vision; Vision to Reality 1. Vision distilled our passion, dreams and give shapes to our aspiration 2. Visioning – a dance process of many steps 3. Shaping vision to do-able realities PART II GROUP WORKSHOP RESHAPING OUR VISION 4. Guidelines Vision Casting Process PART III ENFLESHING VISION TO STRATEGIC ACTION 5. Strategic Plans to Action Planning 6. Organizational Renewal 7. Visions Afresh and Enflesh Some difficulties to anticipate 8. Review Diagrams and Flowcharts 9. Recap and discussions
9. Workshop Excercises Draw your Life Line
10. CASTING YOUR PERSONAL VISION
11. RECAST YOUR ORGANIZATION’S VISION STATEMENT