Published on November 25, 2016
1. The AlwaysOn Telematics Platform for car sharing applications Information for Developers agile mobile innovative
2. 45,000 vehicles worldwide More than 2 mil. users More than WORLD MARKET LEADER in car sharing technology INVERS at a glance Projects in Over 200 car sharing projects around the globe 20 countries Create completely new customer experiences … real-time Live interaction with the vehicle via GSM and/or Bluetooth … convenient Comfortable handling of the entire booking and usage process for operators and customers with the scaleable CloudBoxx platform from INVERS … anywhere Vehicle access via Bluetooth, possible even in locations without GSM coverage
3. Automotive hardware “Made in Germany” AlwaysOn architecture for live communication between server, app and vehicle Monitoring of vehicles keys, fuel and parking garage cards Advantages at a glance Provision of extensive vehicle data Vehicle interaction entirely via smartphone Managed M2M connectivity for maximized availability and speed Intelligent power management for long idling time Flexible API-interface to quickly realize your own applications Manufacturer- independent and easy installation One platform – many possibilities. Operating models Markets Free-floating Station-basedHybrid models Other innovative business models in growing markets can also be realized with the CloudBoxx platform. Please contact us for special projects. Car Sharing Automated Car Rental Corporate Car Sharing P2P Car Sharing P
4. This is how CloudBoxx works. • Certified and tested hardware • Easy installation • 150 analyzed vehicle models with installation instructions • Communication in real-time • Automated selection of best available network • Reliable fallback mechanisms Software Hosting • Easy and standardized API interface • Fast implementation of own ideas and individual customer experience • Certified and redundant data centers • 24/7 system monitoring • Guaranteed availability with SLA InCar Technology Managed M2M Connectivity Managed connectivity Customer app with Bluetooth SDK KeyHolder CloudBoxx Application software Hosted CloudBoxx Server API InCar Technology Customer development & operations (optionally offered by INVERS)INVERS development & operations User’s smartphone InCar Technology InCar Technology Proven foundation for reliable car sharing • 20 years of experience in reliable and manufacturer-independent development of car sharing hardware • Low TCO because of product longevity and little maintenance needs • Minimal power consumption due to intelligent power management allows for long idling time • Automotive hardware “Made in Germany” with E1 approval by the Federal Motor Transport Authorities (Kraftfahrtbundesamt) • Robust and durable hardware with tested temperature range from -40°C/+85°C (-40°F/185°F) • Immobilizer with interruptions of up to two circuits, also with wireless immobilizer for higher level of security • Control of central door locking via wire, by CAN controller or patented key control radio • Electronic monitoring of vehicle keys, fuel and parking garage cards • Installation possible in any vehicle central door locking • Universal installation kit with installation instructions and data interfaces for over 150 vehicle models from various manufacturers • Vehicle data collection via CAN Bus and analog signals Hardware features Functionalities Installation & Support / Maintenance Other INVERS InCar Technology iBoxx platform for following use cases: • Support of RFID access media • Hybrid use with or without a customer’s smartphone • Voice guidance • Autonomous operations via firmware-based processes Please contact us for more details.
5. Software Software Allows for a standardized, fast and flexible realization of your ideas • Simple API to integrate own software application • Realization of individual business processes through server-based workflows • Bluetooth option for vehicle interaction independent from mobile phone network • Universal access via standard HTTP method calls by REST API • API provisioning, continuous development and scaling provided by INVERS • Strong encryption of communication in the background • Provisioning of vehicle- and time-related access autho- rizations for vehicle interaction, even without mobile network coverage (e.g. in underground parking) • End-to-end encryption of ticket-based Bluetooth communication • SDK for Android and iOS platforms for easy Bluetooth implementation • Central administration of vehicle data, connectivity and InCar technology • Various reporting- and device management functionalities • Management of remote configuration, remote diagnosis and firmware updates (over-the-air) Programming interface (API) Bluetooth ticket management INVERS FleetControl as Device Manager Other INVERS Software Products CocoSoft, the leading car sharing Software: • Flexible realization of operating models such as free-floating and round-trip car sharing • Extensive operating system for car sharing and corporate car sharing operators (Reservation, billing, fleet management, reporting, call-center etc.) • Fully web-service based architecture for modular usage or integration of 3rd party software Please contact us for details regarding CocoSoft or support for individual application development. Managed M2M connectivity Communication Simple and reliable user experience with high intelligence in the background • AlwaysOn architecture enables communication in real-time • Reliability via smart control of communication channels • One point of contact from InCar Technolgy to API • Automated fallback management for up to four communication channels • GPRS & UMTS when data services are available • Use of low-level GSM protocol in the absence of available data services • Bluetooth for use without network coverage (e.g. in underground parking) • Use of mobile phone network with best availability through Dynamic Network Attachment AlwaysOn architecture Managed connectivity • Available worldwide through global mobile network agreements (usage may be subject to local certifications) • Set volume of API calls already included in the CloudBoxx basic fee • Time-consuming selection of network providers and complex contract management of SIM cards performed by INVERS as part of the complete package Worldwide availability & cost transparency • Real-time interaction between user, vehicle and server • Responsive, smartphone-based user process due to constant readiness of the CloudBoxx • Minimal power consumption without stand-by reaction time
6. Hosting Hosting infrastructure For your personal peace of mind. • High availability of hosting infrastructure, scales with the growth of your fleet • Certified and redundant data centers • 24/7 system monitoring with guaranteed availability Architecture of the hosting infrastructure Multiple redundant internet uplinks and peerings Data Center I Data Center II (Failover location)CloudBoxx Server / API Operating system Virtualization Certified data centers Our data centers meet all technical and organizational requirements for IT hardware. Certifications are in accordance with the industry standards of ISO 27001: 2005, ISO 20000, IDW PS951 or TÜV certified data center. Server Failover Server Load-Balancer Firewalls Offsite Backup 24/7 Monitoring Storage Fast and easy realization of your ideas. Experience CloudBoxx We would like to invite you to Siegen to test the CloudBoxx. Starter package With our CloudBoxx Development Kit, you will receive a test environment for your application development as well as support from us. Current operations Current operations benefit from further developments of the CloudBoxx platform technology and from our support for your growth. Pilot phase Installation of the CloudBoxx in your test fleet by an INVERS partner or by technicians of your choice after INVERS training.
7. Today, INVERS supplies car sharing operators and commercial fleets with a complete modular system of software and InCar technology. Our technology allows for automated operation of car sharing or a shared pool of company vehicles. Our products are on the road worldwide in more than 45,000 vehicles in 20 countries. INVERS GmbH Headquarters Untere Industriestraße 20 D-57250 Netphen (Siegen) Germany Phone: +49 (271) 23888-0 Fax: +49 (271) 23888-29 INVERS Mobility Solutions Inc. North America Office P.O. Box 46809 Vancouver, BC V6J 5M4 Canada Phone: +1 (604) 742-1145 Fax: +1 (604) 648-9939 www.invers.com INVERS CloudBoxx Developer Team