Published on July 28, 2018
1. Introduction and Configuration – Video III
2. Introduction of pfSense • Introduction • Create VMs • Full Installation • Interface Adapter Setting • Web Interface Configuration (GUI) • DNS Server Settings • Users Management Setting • Online Upgrades
3. pfSense • pfSense is commonly deployed as a perimeter Router Firewall Proxy Server IPS / IDS • pfSense supports installation of third-party packages like Snort or Squid through its Package Manager.
4. Proxy Server • Proxy server can be used to filter traffic and it is act as an intermediate to our server to client. Proxy server can be very helpful for an organization to analyze the traffic it is getting and to load balance the traffic.
5. Router, Firewall, Proxy Server, IPS / IDS
6. IP Settings (LAN & WAN) • LAN for pfsense IP: 18.104.22.168 Sub: 255.0.0.0 DNS: 22.214.171.124 • WAN-1 for pfsense IP: 192.168.0.251 Sub: 255.255.255.0 Gateway:192.168.0.1 DNS: 126.96.36.199
8. Khuda Bux MemonMCSE (Cloud & Infra:), MCSA (Server 2012), Microsoft Specialist (Server Virtualization), CCNA (R&S), CCNA (Security), VCP6-NV (Network Virtualization), VCP6-DCV (DataCenter Virtualization) If you have questions please commit this Video Thanks you for watching this video