Published on February 27, 2014
• I Introduction Rapid Prototyping & 3D Printing Short-Run Production with Cast Urethanes CNC Machining Bridge Tooling/Prototype Injection Molding Professionally Painted Appearance Models CAD Support Established in 1996 - Family owned and operated - ITAR Certified by Dept. of State - ISO 9001 Compliant - 12 Employees - 6,500 Square foot facility
• I Rapid Prototyping with StereoLithography (SLA) • • The most popular rapid prototyping technology uV laser cures liquid photopolymer one layer at a time 8 SLA systems in-house • part size up to 20” x 20” x 23” SLA Viper Technology • • • • Fast Accurate very high resolution excellent surface finish 9 SLA materials to choose from • • • • • Polypro-like ABS-like Polycarbonate-like high heat-resistant Class VI medical
Nine •SLA Materials to choose from I 11122XC - clear, ABS- like, water resistant, medical Class VI approved NeXt - ABS like, extremely durable, high impact strength, off-white in color Accura7535 - PP- like and translucent, great for snap fits 18420 - ABS-like, medical grade Accura60 - Polycarbonate-like, translucent. Excellent detail Xtreme Grey - ABS like, flexible, durable 10122 Ultra - acrylic-like, colorless, great for highly clear bottles Prototherm - High temperature and water resistance, translucent red in color. Nanotool - Ceramic filled, highly rigid, 500◦F heat deflection
• I Your choice of finishing Machine Finish supports removed Basic Satin supports removed plus glass bead blasting Basic Gloss supports removed plus clear coat Acrylic Clear Exterior surfaces sanded plus clear coat Premium Exterior surfaces sanded plus glass bead blasting Primed and Painted
The• latest SLA materials I SOMOS 10122 Ultra Clear and colorless
• I Rapid Prototyping Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) • • • • • exceptionally strong functional parts engineered plastic materials • ABS, PC, ULTEM, Nylon stable dimensionally accurate ideal for fixtures and low-volume production
• I Rapid Prototyping Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) • • • • • • SLS offers fully functional prototypes uV laser melts Nylon powder one layer at a time strong mechanical properties and good thermal resistance excellent long-term stability Resistance to most chemicals excellent for tooling, fixtures and low volume production
• I 3D Printing Objet PolyJet • • • • • • Print head fires droplets of acrylic photopolymer High power uV lamps cure one layer at a time high precision models and prototypes excellent surface features and fine detail Lower heat deflection temperature than SLA Over 90 ‘digital materials’ • Simulate over-molded parts • Durometers Shore A 25 – A 90.
• I Rapid Tooling of Production Quality Parts RTV Soft Tooling / Urethane Casting • • • • • • Functional prototypes with complex features Accuracy on par with rapid prototypes Cast-in color blended to your specification Zero draft and/or small undercuts OK Inserts can be cast into the part A wide range of material properties • Shore A, Shore D • bio-compatible • flame-resistant • UL rated • food grade • clear Fast delivery and low cost compared to injection molded parts
• I Metal 3D Printing / Additive Manufacturing Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS) Metal parts directly from CAD files, using a high powered laser to melt and fuse metal powder into a solid part Specifications • • • • • Material: 17-4 steel Maximum part size: 9 x 9 x 7.5’ Minimum feature size: .015’’ Minimum wall thickness: .012” – .014” Tolerances: .005″ on 1st inch, .002″ thereafter
• I 4-axis CNC Machining • • • • Highly accurate CNC machined prototypes, models, patterns and production parts. Affordable method for producing low quantities of parts in your material of choice Save on tooling costs Reduce lead times
• I Low Volume Production with Injection Molding Bridge Tooling & Injection Molding • • Low to medium-volume injection molded parts ABS, Polycarbonate, Nylon, Polypropylene and almost any other thermoplastic material • Decades of experience • mold design • mold build • injection molding • • Bridge Tooling in aluminum or steel Production steel tooling • CNC machined • EDM
• I Additional Finishing Options Drilling Tapping Helicoil inserts Machining Polishing Metal Plating Anodizing EMI shielding Assembly
• I Professionally painted appearance models ● Painting ● Finishing ● Graphics
CAD Support • • • • • I Reverse Engineering (3D Scanning) File repair Optimize CAD file for 3D printing Split CAD files for larger assemblies
• I InterPRO Online Online quotes and orders, with a human touch
• I Review your previous quotes and orders… select ‘New Quote’
• I Browse to select your STL files, or a ZIP of STL files
• Tell Ius what technology, material, finish and delivery you need
• Tell Ius about your project’s requirements… even upload a bill of materials
• I Send your quote request
• I Your Project Manager is notified immediately
• You Ireceive an email link to your quote
• I Review your quote
• I Confirm your shipping and billing details and place your order
• You Ireceive an order confirmation
• You Ican see the status of your order from your computer, tablet, smart phone
• You Ireceive an email with link to your shipping and tracking information
• I We’re ready when you are
SLA material properties • I
InterPRO Wrench Case Study : Cost comparison for Quantity 1-50 • I
... is the rapid prototyping technology ... Our injection molding team has ... Our team offers 25 years of 3D printing and additive manufacturing ...
Learn about working at InterPRO 3D Printing. ... 3D printing and injection molding ... 3D Printing, DMLS, Additive Manufacturing, 3D ...
InterPRO's team has been delivering 3D Printing, rapid prototyping and additive ... 3D Printing & Additive Manufacturing ... injection molding ...
Rapid Prototyping. Concept Models ... Additive Manufacturing; Injection Molding; Custom Plastic Injection Molding 3D print molds for prototyping in the ...
... rapid prototyping, additive manufacturing and related services to companies ... InterPRO delivers 3D printing, rapid ... injection molding
... additive manufacturing, prototyping and low-volume production ... - 3D printing, rapid prototyping and additive ... - custom injection molding
... Factory for Additive Manufacturing. With more than 120 3D Printing machines we offer you ... Rapid Prototyping ... RAPID PROTOTYPING; ADDITIVE ...
Additive Manufacturing (AM) - Rapid Prototyping ... InterPRO 3D Printing. Brian Smith. Molding Manager at ... 3D Printing, Additive Manufacturing, Low ...
... additive manufacturing/3D printing, rapid prototyping, injection molding and rapid ... SLS and FDM allow for low volume production and for ...