Published on September 29, 2015
1. Ilan Chamovitz, D.Sc A very preliminary set of outputs from the Introduction to Population Health course
2. • Context: Services: mostly Health and Education. • Research: Information and Knowledge Management in Educational Collaborative Activities • Manchester Business School & Health Ministry, Brazil • Aims: Approaches that can be applied in course BR & UK • Information and Knowledge Management, Distance Learning, Analytics
3. Challenges? Solution Distance Learning Courses Intangibles – Vaccination, Education Access to Information – Information Management – Knowledge Management An Introduction to Population Health is a MOOC Massive Open Online Course, offered by The University of Manchester (via Coursera)
4. Participants Survey question 6: What country are you from?
5. Interesting themes • Health inequalities • Car accidents in Brazil • Difference between public health community, medicine preventive and social medicine and population health • How new technologies improve Population Health
6. Weekly Posts Vs Views
7. Results Ilan Chamovitz ILAN@API.ADM.BR This preliminary analysis • Health inequalities; • Public health and other concepts. • US had more participants, followed by UK and Canada. • Together, BRICS were ranked in second. • first and last weeks - most active • posting or just viewing messages .
8. Final Message Ilan Chamovitz ILAN@API.ADM.BR Simplify and get opportunities!
International Festival of Public Health 2016 Contact us; Call us on +44 (0)161 306 6000; The University of Manchester, Oxford Rd
The International Festival of Public Health 2016. Following extremely successful Festival of Public Health UKs in 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015, the Manchester ...
International Festival of Public Health, ... Further information can be found at http://www.festivalofpublichealth.co.uk ... Manchester Academic Health ...
Location Stopford Building Venue Details. The University of Manchester, Oxford Rd, Manchester, M13 9PL Maps & Travel. More Information
Updated: 14 December 2015. There are lots of events you can get involved with in the UK, from street parties to traditional festivals! On ‘bank holidays ...
Manchester International Festival, Manchester, United Kingdom. 15,695 likes · 71 talking about this · 599 were here. Manchester International Festival ...
Master of Public Health (MPH) ... Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ... UK/EU students: £7,700 International students: ...
The programmes build on our long history and excellent reputation for postgraduate training in public health sciences. ... and is acknowledged by the UK ...
Manchester International Festival, Manchester, United Kingdom. 15,735 likes · 52 talking about this · 600 were here. ... Public Cancel Save Changes.