Published on February 19, 2014
By: Ameerah Mubarak 09120097
Introduction : Listening skill is too important to students of EL and I think this well help them. This can be a complete lesson for the students to practice or as a quiz for them and it is suitable for Intermediate level. I think it fits their interests while a lot of them think about college and what do they want to major or to be in the future. So, it will be beneficial. The students need to motivate, and the motivation here is when they see the right mark appear. The teacher can play it two of three times to the students.
Listen to the conversation about college life and answer the questions:
1. What is the man majoring in? A. Management B. French C. Computer science
2. What does the man want to do after he graduates? A. He wants to become a teacher. B. He hopes to go on to graduate school. C. He'd like to work at a hotel.
3. What is the woman majoring in? A. History B. French C. Computer science
4. What did the woman want to major before? A. History B. French C. Computer science
5. How does the woman pay for college? A. She has a part-time job. B. She received a scholarship. C. Her parents are paying for it.
6. Where does the man work part-time? A. At a bakery B. In a library C. At a restaurant
7. What thing did the man NOT say about his job? A. His co-workers are friendly. B. He works long hours. C. The pay is okay.
Tingly Bubble Shooter is a fun and colorful arcade bubble shooter game by Tingly. Aim the bubbles and pop matching groups of three or more. Can you reach a ...
More Games: https://goo.gl/I7XlST http://m.108game.com/